BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE YOUR V10/V10F!

We are all so psyched for the V10 launch here at InMotion, and it's finally here!

Starting at 2AM PDT on April 10th, we will be revealing all the information you've been craving for. Even though the V10 will be launching on the 10th, stock won't come in until sometime in May, as they are undergoing production as I type and will be shipped via sea.

However, if you pre-order through www.myinmotion.com by this Friday, April 13th, at 5PM PDT, we will airship your wheel to you directly from the factory. We will fulfill in the order payment is received, so if you pre-ordered, be sure to pay in full by Friday and your spot will be safe. If you'd like to save 10% off the price, your last chance to do so will be Tuesday, April 10th at 1:59AM PDT.

17 hours ago, RoseInMotion said:

We are all so psyched for the V10 launch here at InMotion, and it's finally here!

Starting at 2AM PDT on April 10th, we will be revealing all the information you've been craving for. Even though the V10 will be launching on the 10th, stock won't come in until sometime in May, as they are undergoing production as I type and will be shipped via sea.

However, if you pre-order through www.myinmotion.com by this Friday, April 13th, at 5PM PDT, we will airship your wheel to you directly from the factory. We will fulfill in the order payment is received, so if you pre-ordered, be sure to pay in full by Friday and your spot will be safe. If you'd like to save 10% off the price, your last chance to do so will be Tuesday, April 10th at 1:59AM PDT.

will a protective cover be available as well?

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

will a protective cover be available as well?

Yes - we will actually have a special deal for our customers :) more details soon.

Just an update: As of 5PM PST today (April 9th), we can only take 3 more air-shipped orders. We are almost out of our first batch of available units, so it's looking like this deal won't last until the end of the week.

44 minutes ago, RoseInMotion said:

Yes - we will actually have a special deal for our customers :) more details soon.

Just an update: As of 5PM PST today (April 9th), we can only take 3 more air-shipped orders. We are almost out of our first batch of available units, so it's looking like this deal won't last until the end of the week.

how do i make surei’m in the first batch of airshipped orders? what is the price?

18 hours ago, RoseInMotion said:

waiting on more details.

On 4/9/2018 at 12:46 AM, RoseInMotion said:

However, if you pre-order through www.myinmotion.com by this Friday, April 13th, at 5PM PDT, we will airship your wheel to you directly from the factory.

my order is in and paid for and i was chatting with jeff earlier and he said the wheels would ship to you first and then you would ship them stateside, but you say here that they will ship straight from the factory. 

could you please provide more information to clarify which is which and about when i'd get mine on the east coast?

Archived