Mten3 512wh so much fun

Scott Henley

I’ve been neglecting my Mten3 for while now . Didn’t really like it the first few times I took it out . So for the past few weeks I’ve just been riding around the house and using one of my larger  wheels to commute and go out and ride . 

I took the Mten3 to work to today . I the way there I was reminded why it stayed at home . Don’t get me wrong ...it’s crazy fun . But didn’t handle high speed well. So on the  Home I adjusted my feet a bit . Moved them more forward than I normally ride . It made a world of difference!! I held 30-34kph the entire way Home . That’s faster than my 14D can cruise !!! ?Now , turns at this high of a speed on such a small wheel are not recommended but it killed the straights. That speed wobble that I kept getting completely disappeared. It was a blast. Not to mention the fact that you can 360 in place. This wheel is really growing on me now . 

10 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

FYI... From the outside, this sits somewhere between "quite uncomfortable" and "downright disturbing."

Sorry to make you feel uncomfortable @The Fat Unicyclist. I thought you guys from new zeland were tough . It’s a reference to a horror game . Cuz you know ...mten at high speed can be scary if you hit an unseen obstacle . 

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2018 at 1:24 PM, Scott Henley said:

I I adjusted my feet a bit . Moved them more forward than I normally ride . It made a world of difference!! I held 30-34kph the entire way Home . That’s faster than my 14D can cruise !!! ?Now , turns at this high of a speed on such a small wheel are not recommended but it killed the straights. That speed wobble that I kept getting completely disappeared.

Consider swapping out the pedals with mSuper or ACM pedals, I hear that makes a big difference for the mten3.

Archived