Cannot update DIY Sidelights on Glide3

Andee

HI guys,

Got my Glide3 for a month. Loving it. However, I need to setup some custom sidelights so I am more visible at night. Anyways, my problem is that the app is not allowing me to set the DIY or defaults lights. The app is connected to the wheel, however, when I click on the update lights option, it gives me a toasty error "user info not found" or something along those lines. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Welcome to EUC world, @Andee!

Did you verified your wheel within the app? I know that in inmotion app (for V8) one cannot change light and speed settings before the EUC's serial number is registered under "owner verification".

6 hours ago, Andee said:

Yes I have. Been using it for around a month.

Ok, was it on ios or android app? Definitely strange that you cannot choose even predefined patterns... Screenshoot would help a bit in understanding the problem.

On 3/15/2018 at 5:09 AM, Vik's said:

Ok, was it on ios or android app? Definitely strange that you cannot choose even predefined patterns... Screenshoot would help a bit in understanding the problem.

Its android, however, the issue has suddenly gone away and everything is back to normal. Ill be sure to document this if it happens next time. Thanks for the replies though! 

Archived