The better judgement of my BetterHalf and a good dose of common sense has convinced me that at 67yrs young I should stick to 2 or more wheels to avoid becoming suddenly recumbent.

I guess I had myself believing that all ya have to do to balance an euc is to  " Just aim for the ground, and miss " ...

Anyway,  I've got this brand new Kingsong 18S w the big 1680W battery.   It's still in the box, I've only looked it over for no shipping damage or rash and I brought the battery up to 80% for storage.

It is the black version and comes with the upgraded 5Amp charger and extendable handle as offered when I bought it a month ago new from Jason McNeil @ eWheels for $1,995.

My loss is your gain as I climb back on to my fat tired velocipede (aka: an electric fat tired bike ).   I'll take your best offer as long as it adds up to me eating a couple hundred bucks...

- Wish these EUC's were invented when I was alot younger !     maybe in my next life....

text me is best @  775 530-6649,  or  email at  nealarnett@yahoo.com, or this blog site.      Thanks,    someone out there's gonna have more fun with this thing than they should with their clothes 

still on !!!

FYI:   I'm located in Reno,  NV

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe contact @Jason McNeil to see if he wouldn't mind having the wheel returned to him for inspection and a slight restocking fee?

FYI:   Thanks again,   Jason McNeil kindly offered to take back my KS18 ! ...   (even though normally it's a 14day return policy).  :)

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, RenoTahoe Freerider said:

FYI:   Thanks again,   Jason McNeil kindly offered to take back my KS18 ! ...   (even though normally it's a 14day return policy).  :)

Very nice to hear. Thanks @Jason McNeil

• Like 3

On 3/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, RenoTahoe Freerider said:

Thanks Siggy,

There must be so many good country roads all over the UK to ride this thing...

Where in the UK are you,   curious because recent DNA test reveals my ancestry is 77% UK!

And all this time you thought you were descended from Eskimos?

Edited by Smoother

-  Funny what our ancestors thought they were getting away with all these CENTURIES !!!

... and now we all can see,  ( because of modern - snoopy science  -  ie:  dna - all of the " teepee creep'in ")  -  what just may have gone on through out the many generations to get where

we are today !!!  

I have traced our "tribe",  back as far as 15 generations to a record of :   "William Warren",  born 1459,  Dover,  England,...    Died 1506@ (Shyre of Kent),  England?...   

married to:    Joanne  Orwell .

' Tip a Guiness soon for us "bloody Yanks" ...     Neal

56 minutes ago, RenoTahoe Freerider said:

-  Funny what our ancestors thought they were getting away with all these CENTURIES !!!

... and now we all can see,  ( because of modern - snoopy science  -  ie:  dna - all of the " teepee creep'in ")  -  what just may have gone on through out the many generations to get where

we are today !!!  

I have traced our "tribe",  back as far as 15 generations to a record of :   "William Warren",  born 1459,  Dover,  England,...    Died 1506@ (Shyre of Kent),  England?...   

married to:    Joanne  Orwell .

' Tip a Guiness soon for us "bloody Yanks" ...     Neal

Didn't know it was in the shyre.  I'll  look out for Hobbits on my next ride.:)

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, john Gelinas said:

Do you still have the 18s? 

He returned it to the seller. So no longer available.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:13 AM, RenoTahoe Freerider said: