InMotion V10 and V10F PRE-ORDER Sale: 10% Off retail at launch

Pre-Order InMotion V10 and V10F now to secure your place in line to be among the first to receive our most advanced electric unicycle yet and save 10% off retail price upon release. V10 and V10F sales begin April 10.

Stay tuned for more details and specs!

www.ridev10.com

I put in my preorder deposit earlier today also and i am so psyched! Thank you, Jason for finally putting up the Pre-order page on your site. 

However, I am quite torn between the KS18L and the Z10. Having had the KS14C before and never had a single issue ever with the wheel I am quite biased. Unfortunately i don’t want to have 2 18 inch wheels either. For those getting the Z10, why would you prefer that over the KS18L? 

Jason- I know you have ridden both wheels. Which of the 2 do you feel at ease with in going faster and just overall feel of what a great EUC should ride like? 

On 3/15/2018 at 10:24 AM, houseofjob said:

@Ethereal Probably better to repost on the below thread, this one's the InMotion Official pre-order thread ;)

Thanks and yes, we are the official InMotion company, and we will take care of the service and repair for all the customers in US. Actually even people buy from Jason, we can still be responsible for that, so it's fine to buy from him, but we need some extra procedure to make sure the customer info to go through the warranty coverage.

The deposit is totally refundable without any asking if the specs or the pricing is not a good fit in the end, but we only have about 200 units for the first batch, and we will ship out the customers according to the pre-order sequence. 

We didn't expected there will be so much interest to this model, and we've got several thousands of pre-orders from all the customers and dealers globally, so the manufacture will have too much pressure in the following couples of weeks, and we need to be very focus and strict on the product quality. It's not easy to have a good start, but it too easy to mess things up. 

Archived