QUICK i think i blew a mosfet ._.

20 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

. KS tilt back isn’t going to throw anyone off their wheel . So that’s just a silly statement . 

that part i wouldnt agree on...

i tried a ks16 for about 20minutes and i quickly learned it is no smooth ramping up tiltback it is like as soon as you hit the max speed it goes from horizonatal to full tiltback

Just now, Shad0z said:

that part i wouldnt agree on...

i tried a ks16 for about 20minutes and i quickly learned it is no smooth ramping up tiltback it is like as soon as you hit the max speed it goes from horizonatal to full tiltback

Hmm. Not doubting you , but I just took my 14d out to test this and sure there’s tilt back but it’s not bad . Maybe slightly stronger than on my ACM but just ever so slightly . Neither wheels buck hard . Now Segway ...that’s tilt back . Ks is nothing in comparison 

• Like 1

Just now, Scott Henley said:

Hmm. Not doubting you , but I just took my 14d out to test this and sure there’s tilt back but it’s not bad . Maybe slightly stronger than on my ACM but just ever so slightly . Neither wheels buck hard . Now Segway ...that’s tilt back . Ks is nothing in comparison 

the tiltback i tried was on a ks16s and a ks18

i remeber trying the ks16s and speeding up slowly and thinking hmm not ba..then as i slowly accelerated immediatly tiltback kicked in.. 

segway tiltback is much worse.. My minipro was apparently designed to stop a rider when he exceeds speed limit... Yeah to practical getting stopped in the middle of the road... While trying to faster to avoid a car..

damn im happy i got a euc 

well good news!

my dealer will send me a new control board. For free

:clap3: i will be out riding again soon. 

it is terrible to ride my 2 wheeled "thing" again that i never want to touch again...  and its called a bike

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

the tiltback i tried was on a ks16s and a ks18

i remeber trying the ks16s and speeding up slowly and thinking hmm not ba..then as i slowly accelerated immediatly tiltback kicked in.. 

segway tiltback is much worse.. My minipro was apparently designed to stop a rider when he exceeds speed limit... Yeah to practical getting stopped in the middle of the road... While trying to faster to avoid a car..

damn im happy i got a euc 

Right ! I had a minipro too. Now that thing ...would throw you 100ft backward . Lol

Edited by Scott Henley
O
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

well good news!

it is terrible to ride my 2 wheeled "thing" again that i never want to touch again...  and its called a bike

Awesome!!! I also got some good news today ...I’m also getting a brand new board for my ACM ! Mosfet didn’t blow ...but the plastic melted on top of one and it scares me now . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Right ! I had a minipro too. Now that thing ...would throw you 100ft backward . Lol

I cant even begin to explain horrors with my mini pro

weird looks,

catapult feature to save the rider (tiltback)

and remember parachute

and generally slow riding...

so SOOO happy i moved on! :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

well good news!

Thats really good news! Congrats!

Which ali shop was it? 

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

Thats really good news! Congrats!

Which ali shop was it? 

intelligent walking store

really good overall

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

I cant even begin to explain horrors with my mini pro

weird looks,

catapult feature to save the rider (tiltback)

and remember parachute

and generally slow riding...

so SOOO happy i moved on! :clap3:

Btw:

I also started with a mini pro....man this is so boring when comparing it to an EUC :-)

Directly after receiving and learning the EUC i sold the mini pro!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Awesome!!! I also got some good news today ...I’m also getting a brand new board for my ACM ! Mosfet didn’t blow ...but the plastic melted on top of one and it scares me now . 

The board should arrive by Monday. Good luck.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The board should arrive by Monday. Good luck.

Awesome . Thank you again @Rehab1

Sending you one last message . 

2 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Aaah, the generous Rehab........

:-)

Quite a guy that @Rehab1...idk what you guys say about him when he’s not on here . ?

• Like 3

Just now, KingSong69 said:

Aaah, the generous Rehab........

:-)

I’m out of spare parts but I do have an extra blow up doll. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

The chance of me blowing a mosfet was about .001%

dont let that be the example for gw teslas

and yes if i went on mountain trails and went full speed on extreme hills then that chance would change.. But i dont do that. Elektric components are mass produced. And a single mosfet failure because it was a weak mosfet or wrong time wrong place. It can happen

the chance of blowing a mosfet at 20kph is not non existent. Its just very low. And some people have to ve in that very low category

You're not answering the question, ShadOZ

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

The chance of me blowing a mosfet was about .001%

dont let that be the example for gw teslas

Here are the stats from Ecodrift's sales. This post played a huge role in why I went with a 16S over a Tesla. The failure rate of Gotways is astronomical. To be honest, a failure rate of 1.12% would by unacceptable by western standards. 

"Here there is a full percentage of marriage for any service call due to electronic or electrical problems (here, mechanical damages and tire punctures are not taken into account)
The percentage of rejects from sold devices during the period February-July 2017 is indicated. In brackets, my comments are highlighted by a frame.

KingSong
KS14B - 3.33%
KS14C - 15% (due to low sales, as the model changed to 14d)
KS14D - was not in the service (selling was enough)
KS16 - 7.33%
KS16S - 1.12%
KS18 - 17,24% (transition to sports)
KS18S - was not in the service (sales were moderate)

GotWay
MCM4 - 18.57%
ACM 680,820 - 36,6%
ACM 1300 - 35% (a small number of sales, according to my personal feelings this is the best of the gothweb)
Msuper 680,820 - 11,11% (the average number of sales, here statistics is more visible)
Msuper 1600 - 36.98% (every 3 users of a pregnant soup met in the service, the statistics could be a little lower, because in my memory there were repeated calls for the same problem)
Monster - 23.4% (a small number of sales)"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kasenutty said:

What's faster? A Kingsong 16s or a Tesla with a blown mosfet? 

What's faster, a KingSong that you never ride because it's boring or a Gotway because it's exciting :D

We can do this all day long ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Marty, i respect you totally, you know that...so please dont take that as an offense.....

But when reporting your Gotway experience, you are like the typical „i defend my wheel“ guy :-)

Some things you mention very seldom:

(just remember it from other threads)

Yes, just one Gotway cut out on you because of firmware issues(which btw was promised by GW „as fixed“)

One other one sent you down because of melting wires/connectors

Another one cut out due to battery design failure, nickel strips on all Mten3 are to weak and melt, fortunatly when standing still, but could be worse, or?

Congrats, the monster only needed the axle nuts re-fixed several times.

Aah, and 2 of the wheels you sold, failed shortly after the sale on the next owner!

By all means, yes, one wheel driving is a dangerous sport, it still stays, even when all is working good, there is still ALLways the possiblity of a tire failure, battery failure, a big hole on the way...somethings that are just „wear down“ and are on every wheel or ly in the type of this sport!

But what really nobody needs are failures and getting the probability of a injury or failure because of poor quality.....

So sometimes i dont get it...Gotway is not really defendable on what they produce!

Hey, i also like driving some of their stuff and buy and own it,  but to be honest: They are just crap qualitywise......

That's because I know that I can depend on you to take care of the Gotway bashing, even though you just bought some :D

;)

• Like 2

On 3/6/2018 at 3:47 PM, Rehab1 said:

Nice. I just order a Tesla from @Jason McNeilthinking I would be safe!  I will probably return it now and wait for the Z One. 

I KNEW IT!  That's what you were getting Hermetically Epistolic about.  You dog you.  How were you planning on squaring that with your long-suffering wife?  "Oh, this old thing!?  No, no, I've had this for ages, you've seen me ride it loads of times" :P

• Like 3

16 hours ago, gr8ps said:

Here are the stats from Ecodrift's sales. This post played a huge role in why I went with a 16S over a Tesla.

I hope the statistics are wrong on the Tesla. I had a KS16S.  :crying:

40 minutes ago, Smoother said:

I KNEW IT!  That's what you were getting Hermetically Epistolic about.  You dog you.  How were you planning on squaring that with your long-suffering wife?  "Oh, this old thing!?  No, no, I've had this for ages, you've seen me ride it loads of times" :P

She is aware that the Mten3 is my only wheel. I hate being deceptive but after last week’s  beratement I need to go very slow on the subject. I have until mid June to convince her as the Tesla will be traveling with us to the Smokey Mountains for vacation. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

She is aware that the Mten3 is my only wheel. I hate being deceptive but after last week’s  beratement I need to go very slow on the subject. I have until mid June to convince her as the Tesla will be traveling with us to the Smokey Mountains for vacation. 

So she has no idea the Tesla is arriving today ? I’m sure she’ll come around. ?

And If not ...I’ll gladly buy it from you . ?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

So she has no idea the Tesla is arriving today ? I’m sure she’ll come around. ?

And If not ...I’ll gladly buy it from you . ?

No idea. It just arrived a few minutes ago. Has anyone not unboxed a wheel that just arrived?

39983324054_c332be199b_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

and @Smoother 

i dont even know where to begin

you adviced me to buy a tesla, you knew it would happen you little..:furious:

not dont worry... just sarcasm :D i got you up running didnt i? :w00t2:

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

No idea. It just arrived a few minutes ago. Has anyone not unboxed a wheel that just arrived?

39983324054_c332be199b_b.jpg

you didnt rip the box to shreads when you saw it? what happen to you??? :D 

....  KEBEY! KEBEY! KEBEY!!!

you will love it ;) 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 2