One step closer to EUC rentals?

dmethvin

Important first step. Interestingly there is not a monitor/instructor at the pick up stations to go over the controls and question your knowledge to see if you can even ride a bike or scooter.

I read a lengthy contract on one online site stating they are not liable is you have a injury while riding their equipment. I have a feeling it will be a long time before these kiosk’s are available for renting EUCs. Even if you rent a moped/ motorcycle, scuba gear, jetpack,  etc you need proof of competence and or a license. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a one of a kind vacation in Singapore. While I was there, I and my wife rented a KS16S and a Tesla 16 from The Wheelies for SGD50/day. We rented for 5 days. It was fantastic to be able to wheel all over Singapore which is a city very friendly toward EUC riding. Using the EUCs, you can really see all the local places that would have been otherwise missed from either in a group tour or bicycling. We rode all over Sentosa Island, east coast park, west coast park, local university campus... Loved it. Going back in May for some more fun!

Archived