EUC Rebuild Contest

Rehab1

Dear Forum Members:

I sincerely want to thank everyone that wished me a speedy recovery from my accident a month ago. There were so many funny photos and comments that really cheered me up I wanted to give back to the community and have a fun contest that anyone can participate in.

Over the course of 4 days I rebuilt my Gotway ACM 1600, adding new shells, side panels and foot pedals. The ACM only had one small crack in the shell along with some scuffs and scratches but I wanted to make it look like new before I sold it. Also the spiked pedals had to go.;)

The contest is extremely simply:

Watch the 14 minute high speed video showing the complete disassembly and reassembly process of my ACM over 4 days. Simply count how many times I had to use my broken left arm/hand  or required assistance from an employee during the rebuild process. Note: If my left hand is hidden or not clearly visible on video it was not counted as being used. Hint: Watch for change of hands or clothing throughout the video. 

The winner that has the correct answer will receive $100 cash paid directly through their Paypal account. This contest is international so anyone can enter. In the case of a tie the winner will be determined by the contestant that submitted their entry first. The contest expires on Sunday March 4, 2018 at 9 PM EST. 

Good luck and have fun!

Dan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vik's said:

5 times in total?

Nicely done!

Thanks! Sorry wrong answer. The winner will actually be announced after the contest ends. You can try again but you will need to wait until Monday March 5 for the answer. :)

11 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

... Simply count how many times I had to use my broken left arm/hand  or required assistance from an employee during the rebuild process. ...

Aha! I missed that part :) 

100 times then 

5 hours ago, Vik's said:

100 times then 

Your closest so far.:) 

The correct answer has been provided to Moderator @Marty Backe . He can then share it with the other moderators. 

2 hours ago, EUCMania said:

@Rehab1, I see sometimes, your left hand touches the EUC body, but not doing anything, does that count?

Excellent question! If my left hand assists in anyway to help stabilize the wheel’s body then it counts! :)

1 hour ago, NECway said:

NECway your entry has officially been recorded at 125. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I guess 107 then :D

Kasenutty your entry has officially been recorded at 107. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Vik's said:

100 times then 

Vik’s your entry has officially been recorded at 100. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

9 hours ago, sifou said:

I counted 65 times :D

Sifou your entry has officially been recorded at 65. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

25 minutes ago, Electroman said:

89 times

Electroman your entry has officially been recorded at 89. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Thanks Rehab1, I actually pushed wrong button first for 89 haha, then changed to 39 but I can change back makes no real difference to me I just pull a number out of thin air anyways :D

Me too, I was going to guess fifty-eleven times:D

20 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Thanks Rehab1, I actually pushed wrong button first for 89 haha, then changed to 39 but I can change back makes no real difference to me I just pull a number out of thin air anyways :D

Electroman your entry has officially been recorded at 39. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Me too, I was going to guess fifty-eleven times:D

Steve your entry has officially been recorded at :confused1: The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

21 minutes ago, Electroman said:

:lol: 1,2,3,4......

Jokes aside, it's all fun and games with nothing on the line for me but potentially a 5 min dopamine high, which should also not be underestimated. :)

A dopamine would have been helpful. Try editing for 4 hours at 500% speed.  :wacko:

I know that I have the answer (but I shielded my eyes before looking at the number, promise), not being able to get in on the fun here and receiving a formal "officially recorded" is unbearable. 

So please accept my entry of 1342. I know it's long shot, but you never know :popcorn:

13 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I know that I have the answer (but I shielded my eyes before looking at the number, promise), not being able to get in on the fun here and receiving a formal "officially recorded" is unbearable. 

So please accept my entry of 1342. I know it's long shot, but you never know :popcorn:

Just remember Marty:

39591929325_d536ca072e_b.jpg

Archived