$399 For Solowheel G2 Lite(InMotion V5), Limited Edition, Discount Code Offered

Bob Yan

Hi guys

We want to bring more people to EUC cycle, so we are trying to lower the entrance level, especially the price barrier. We have some limited edition of Solowheel Glide 2 Lite(InMotion V5) in stock, which is a great model for beginners to start with, and we set the price to be $399. 

For EUC community, we even offer 10% off before 3/22/2018 with a coupon code of "EUCG2Spring", so if you have friend or family member who wants a entrance model, please check out here:  https://www.myinmotion.com/products/solowheel-glide-2

What's the weight difference between the regular glide 2 and the G2 Lite.

Is everything else the same in these unicycles other than the battery capacity.

Am I correct in assuming that the lower max speed and rider weight limit are due to the smaller battery and lower ability for peak power output or something like that.

4 hours ago, HeyzeusPhD said:

What's the weight difference between the regular glide 2 and the G2 Lite.

Is everything else the same in these unicycles other than the battery capacity.

Am I correct in assuming that the lower max speed and rider weight limit are due to the smaller battery and lower ability for peak power output or something like that.

Yes, you are right, the major difference is the battery capacity, and everything else is the same. 

14 hours ago, Bobwheel said:

Hi guys

We want to bring more people to EUC cycle, so we are trying to lower the entrance level, especially the price barrier. We have some limited edition of Solowheel Glide 2 Lite(InMotion V5) in stock, which is a great model for beginners to start with, and we set the price to be $399. 

For EUC community, we even offer 10% off before 3/22/2018 with a coupon code of "EUCG2Spring", so if you have friend or family member who wants a entrance model, please check out here:  https://www.myinmotion.com/products/solowheel-glide-2

Good deal!  Thank you!  Just snagged one for my 8 y/o who  is ready for more than the dual wheel V3 I got him last yr.  

On 2/23/2018 at 7:02 PM, Bobwheel said:

I bet it will be a good fit for him!

Wheel received.  This wheel is a great value.  I spent $500 on the V3 when I bought it last year,  and the Glide 2 lite  ($350 with coupon) is so much more at a better price.  Kid loves it, as do I. 

Terrific starter wheel, backup wheel, or easily transported in a backpack wheel. 

I highly recommend anyone consider picking this up at this excellent price point.  Well done!

On 3/2/2018 at 5:55 PM, Pard said:

Wheel received.  This wheel is a great value.  I spent $500 on the V3 when I bought it last year,  and the Glide 2 lite  ($350 with coupon) is so much more at a better price.  Kid loves it, as do I. 

Terrific starter wheel, backup wheel, or easily transported in a backpack wheel. 

I highly recommend anyone consider picking this up at this excellent price point.  Well done!

Thanks for your feedback, and please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. 

Archived