Kingsong KS-16S best color?

R-Unicycle

4 hours ago, R-Unicycle said:

Hello,

I am abut to order a Kingsong KS-16S, and I will like your recommendations for the best looking and most practical color to have it?  

This really is such a personal choice. I can't see how anyone can offer advice as to what color you would prefer.

Isn't the KS16S only available in white or black? If you're thinking that you can get a different color based on some posts which are floating around, custom colors require a multi-unit purchase (I think one hundred, but don't quote me).

Based on feedback from at least one larger re-seller, black is by far the most popular color when people are given the choice. So white can be harder to acquire because it's not stocked in larger quantities.

22 minutes ago, R-Unicycle said:

OK,

Thanks now I narrowed my choice to Black - I know that there are 3 blacks: gloss Black,  Matte Black and Rubber black ... Any thoughts?

Matte black and rubber black are the same colors...just named differently!

So there is only glossy....and matte/rubber....

21 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

I have seen the 16S in gloss silver in Europe, a guy has some videos on YouTube showing his silver one.......I’ll go look and see if I can find it......I am positive it was a 16S

Yes, sure...

you can have it in silver, white and matte black....(not glossy black, got that wrong, sorry, thats only for the Ks16 normal version)

White is difficult to get in europe and states...

Normaly only silver and matte black are exported.

I kinde of had same topic question.

Here have a look:

Now keep in mind I have not seen any Kingsong in real life yet and is pre-reaching before I buy my first EUC.

But...I work with It products. And this in my opinion about glossy 've matt/rubber finish.

On glossy you always have dust, fingerprints and easy to spot surface scratches. On matt it is kind of hidden in the matt texture. Wether this is the case on Kingsong some others might be able to confirm.

Now as for colour...or lets call it rightly...contrast.

It is much easier to spot things on white or black. Any middle grey scale or read silver tend to hide imperfections. Just think of cars and how to spot road dirt on these.

In short I tend to avoid glossy/piano finish and black if I can in any product.

9 hours ago, Unventor said:

On glossy you always have dust, fingerprints and easy to spot surface scratches

It's true. I really don't understand that all people always choose glossy black.

My personal oppinion, in all KS color the best is white color. It really fits great with the white iphone :P

13 hours ago, KS Poland said:

It's true. I really don't understand that all people always choose glossy black.

My personal oppinion, in all KS color the best is white color. It really fits great with the white iphone :P

That‘s why I got mine in white ^_^

Archived