User Manual

jank77

• 1 year later...

The Manual for the Airwheel S8 is a joke. No information on maintenance of any kind, a few drawings of how to ride it. No list of places to get it serviced.

Nothing about tire pressure, or how to put air in. Nothing about power. Doesn't say whether you can add a gel seat cover.

Does not mention what surfaces you can use it on, or if there are any not to. Doesn't talk about uneven pavement or sidewalks.

If it wasn't so intuitive, I wouldn't be able to ride it.

It's so easy - as long as nothing goes wrong. I love it, but I do worry a bit.

• 2 years later...

I don't know about this site. It looks like it hasn't been used since 2015, but then this new guy pops up on May 26, so I dunno. However, I'll give it a shot since I need help. I am over 70 and I have an Airwheel X3 which I haven't learned to ride. I've had it close to ten years. My brother and some younger kids learned it, but I've had no good place to practice until now after moving someplace with flat streets and sidewalks. But now I find the battery is dead and so is the charger. The tire was flat too, but I was able to take care of that. So, you guys are the only ones I could find who might know about this contraption. Any advice on getting a new charger and trying to power this thing up again? I see your newest member actually lives nearby so maybe I could get together with him?! Anyway, any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, acemcbean 

Ps. I'm a big fan of Ryobi power tools having owned them for many years. Maybe I could figure how to power off one of those chargers?