Flying saucer

exoplanet

Hi. I want a flying euc.

I was thinking a flying dish with a rotor with many narrow blades to produce more than twenty kilohertz so as to be less noticable. The bigger the more efficient of course. so folding it out into several rotors would be smart, but detracts from the simplicity.

A safety rocket for safe landing and perhaps a parachute, although those are very complex. I was thinking a hydrogenperoxide h2o2 rocket would be nice, but one needs enough rocket flight time to do a  safe controlled landing in case you are above a volcano or whatever. Also a floating bladder would be nice so you can land on water.

What range and speed are sensible?

A motorcyclist can easily ride perhaps 150kmh on good road conditions. Apart from turbulence, I would think the air would be even better.

Snow board binding system to fasten your feet to the board or dish. What else does one need?

of coarse riding with special gear removes some of the practicality, so perhaps some sort of bubble wrap or a plastic cockpit canopy thing like a sleeping bag with windows would be nice. walk on with your suit, cold rainy night, fly to destination, walk off warm and dry.

Archived