Ninebot one C problem

pagu81

Hello everyone,
i have problem with my ninebot one C, i buy the ninebot last 3 weeks ago used, after first use i get this problem. The prev owner says that hi never had problems :)
i go for about 1km 1.30km and the ninebot get turn off and block by itself, after that it's impossible to power on, only if i connect at the power.
if i connect the app i see the ninebot connected and all info about him, but write always 11 --> 10 km remaining. when i reconnect at home the app i see same value of distance and time of usage. anyone can help me? i scratch my legs and my wrists 2 time, and now i am very sad and worried.

Thank you everyone,
excuse my english, i am taking lessons now from my canadian friend :)

Al.

3 hours ago, pagu81 said:

Hello everyone,
i have problem with my ninebot one C, i buy the ninebot last 3 weeks ago used, after first use i get this problem. The prev owner says that hi never had problems :)
i go for about 1km 1.30km and the ninebot get turn off and block by itself, after that it's impossible to power on, only if i connect at the power.
if i connect the app i see the ninebot connected and all info about him, but write always 11 --> 10 km remaining. when i reconnect at home the app i see same value of distance and time of usage. anyone can help me? i scratch my legs and my wrists 2 time, and now i am very sad and worried.

Thank you everyone,
excuse my english, i am taking lessons now from my canadian friend :)

Al.

What battery voltage reports the app right after a full charge about half to one our later (wheel turned off while resting)

Archived