failed board?

exoplanet

Hi. I have ruined my start button on the e+. I resorted to touching the two wires together with my keys. Then it stopped responding I thought I may have ruined the insulation on the start wire. Tried touching the board contacts in stead. didnt work. What now? How do i fix? how do i diagnose?

59 minutes ago, exoplanet said:

Hi. I have ruined my start button on the e+. I resorted to touching the two wires together with my keys. Then it stopped responding I thought I may have ruined the insulation on the start wire. Tried touching the board contacts in stead. didnt work. What now? How do i fix? how do i diagnose?

You could send it in to Ninebotus for repair estimate.  If you are in the United States, that is.

Might be cheaper to just buy a new wheel, maybe a Kingsong or Inmotion.

You might be right. I have another board lying around, though, so I might switch. How can I fix this one though?

When opening it i shorted all the big capacitors to not get hurt. But that was after it had failed, so it must be something else.

You know the metal plate behind the board, Is it supposed to be fastened more places than just at the bottom where the board attaches?

If I were to buy a new wheel and not an ebike (for safety), I would buy one with at least 48 km range at full speed. That would require 1400Wh at 20kmh and I don't know, perhaps 2800Wh at 40 km/h. Also It would have to have a trolley and light (as well as shock absorbers.)

• 1 month later...
On 30/01/2018 at 10:30 PM, kasenutty said:

latest?cb=20160207113143

We now think EVERYTHING @exoplanet has been writing on this forum is complete rubbish, it looks quite likely he does not own any EUC and is possibly a child. He has now started to become extremely obstructive and is creating multiple accounts.

This, and any further accounts he tries to create will be closed down and I have locked this thread as his descriptions of what was happening to “his” Ninebot are very likely to be complete lies.

• Keith locked this topic

Archived