Rehab1´s accident(s)

Rehab1

27 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The ACM 1600 is almost ready for sale. I found a test dummy. 

Eh, excuse me, but unless I'm very much mistaken, THAT'S YOU!!!!!!!

or Robin Williams, but last I heard, he had it worse than you. :huh:

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Think positive my friend and do those exercises, I am actually impressed sling is off already, good news indeed.

Thanks! Yes my ortho doc friends thought it might be a few more weeks.  I’m healthy thank God and with the implant, cadaver bone, wires and screws a great deal of calcification has developed around the fx site. They also do not want my elbow locking up. It felt so good to extend my elbow again! I only lost 5 degrees of elbow extension. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Eh, excuse me, but unless I'm very much mistaken, THAT'S YOU!!!!!!!

or Robin Williams, but last I heard, he had it worse than you. :huh:

Interestingly they have a franchise in town called ‘Rent a Dummy. ’ They will do almost anything for a price. ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:efef927839:  No worries - I got this one.  A Band-Aid repair isn't going to cut it.  :whistling:  C'mon, Rehab1, let's keep some of the allure and mystery going there with something just a little bit semi-transparent and lacy!  :wub: 

Hillarious AND disturbing at the same time. Well done sir. Top of the class:smartass:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

This morning I blew away my orthopedist’s expectations. The xrays look great. Everything is aligned. Staples are out. Unfortunately it will be 2 years before they can determine if the blood supply to my humeral head is adequate enough to keep it nourished. If not I will need an entire shoulder transplant.

Really happy for you Dan, that things are trending in the good direction. Does this mean that you have to more or less baby the shoulder for the next 2-years? That would preclude even some midnight Mten3 runs :(

• Like 1

The contest I promised will be up and running under the General Discussion category shortly. It is simply titled EUC Contest.

Thank you again for everyone’s kind thoughts and warm wishes throught this ordeal. 

Dan. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The contest I promised will be up and running under the General Discussion category shortly. It is simply titled EUC Contest.

Thank you again for everyone’s kind thoughts and warm wishes throught this ordeal. 

Dan. :)

We, we love you man :efeeec645d:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fryman said:

We, we love you man :efeeec645d:

Hopefully this contest will be fun and less controversial than my past contest. Have fun! :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Michael Vu said:

Glad you're making a good recovery on your injury Dan. I've finally been able to compile and edit the footage from our small ride from a couple months ago. Had a great time and wish we can do it again if you are able to ride again. Monica also gives her best wishes on your full recovery.

Great video. This will surely make @Rehab1 long for the days of riding :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

Glad you're making a good recovery on your injury Dan. I've finally been able to compile and edit the footage from our small ride from a couple months ago. Had a great time and wish we can do it again if you are able to ride again. Monica also gives her best wishes on your full recovery.

Thank you very much Michael!!! It is my birthday today so this is extra special to me! It was great riding with you and Monica! 

I plan to show the video to my wife and watch her expression. This is definately a game changer. Many thanks again! Dan  :cheers::thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

how ironic can this irony get??? :blink1:

calling yourself "Rehab" and then ending up "Rehab"  from your euc 

and then putting an Acm on the patch that you needed because of the Acm 

see, thats irony! ^_^

there is nothing near as cruel. as setting apart a rider. and his euc :cry2:

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

how ironic can this irony get??? :blink1:

calling yourself "Rehab" and then ending up "Rehab"  from your euc 

When I first joined the forum and was going through the learning phase I almost called myself ‘Deathwish’. So glad I went with the less ominous name. :P

• Like 2

Another birthday gift. All bandages remove. Now I can shower without a bag covering the incision. :clap3: That may not sound like much but trust me this is a huge step. 

I’ve been thinking about a tattoo to cover the scar when it is fully healed. Any ideas? 

39842372794_02e6b34f31_b.jpg

38743164470_0e34f14a4f_b.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

When I first joined the forum and was going through the learning phase I almost called myself ‘Deathwish’. So glad I went with the less ominous name. :P

i usually just call my tesla "the rolling death" when talking about it around my friends.. Well. It's one wheel. And goes 50kph.. 

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

It is my birthday today..

Happy birthday!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I’ve been thinking about a tattoo to cover the scar when it is fully healed. Any ideas? 

How about an EUC's tire imprint....

or a zipper...

• Like 2