Rehab1´s accident(s)

Rehab1

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Of that’s brutal.:) I can’t divorce. No one else will have me.

That was the minimum tick list I could see would have to be competed in your life before you could set foot on an EUC again. :innocent1:

You should hold out on divorce though. Someone still has to wipe your backside for another month or two. :barf:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Someone still has to wipe your backside for another month or two. :barf:

Thank God I’m right handed but donning socks, underwear, shirts, applying deodorant, to name a few, is challenging. In addition to those daily tasks my wife actually helped me load 3 sold EUCs into my truck. :crying:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thank God I’m right handed but donning socks, underwear, shirts, applying deodorant, to name a few, is challenging. In addition to those daily tasks my wife actually helped me load 3 sold EUCs into my truck. :crying:

You might think that she was helping you, but I suspect that she wanted to know for sure that you were selling them and not storing them in some hidden away spot ;)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

It's really happening then! :(

• Like 1

Sell me your ACM, I'll make it look like I paid for it, and you can hide it some place good until later in the year. I can write fake stories about how awesome it is to ride your super-cooled wheel :D

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Sell me your ACM, I'll make it look like I paid for it, and you can hide it some place good until later in the year. I can write fake stories about how awesome it is to ride your super-cooled wheel :D

It will never work.  Everyone knows, including Mrs. @Rehab1, that every wheel you ride comes with its own video and photo gallery, and probably Facebook page too. :D  Maybe @Rehab1 can use his photoshop magic to simulate the effect.  But if Mrs. Rehab catches him, she'll break his other shoulder.:(

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Employees today, your competition tomorrow. :blink:

Competition taking over the business is on the drawing board. 

16 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Nah, they just all  get a raise in pay.;)

That is on the front burner. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

This is one of those posts that you want to like to indicate you've seen it and to show solidarity but the content is just so sad 'liking' is not appropriate. Even an upvote is a stretch.

Feeling very bad for you @Rehab1 :(

My sentiment exactly.  My finger hesitated over the up vote button, but I just couldn't do it! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That reminds me of this guy who I went to school with, easily 30 years ago when we were somewhere in middle or high school, who burned himself lighting the pilot light of a propane tank, got semi-mild burns on his hands and stomach, so he was in the hospital for a short time.

Now whenever the nurse would come in to clean him (older woman, at least in her twenties which seemed unfathomably old to us), he'd get a monster erection, terribly embarrassing, but by the second day she was jerking him off in a, presumably, very sympathetic way.

Total dork but as soon as that story spread he had a harem of interested girls.

On ‎29‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 3:40 AM, Rehab1 said:

... Being the only practitioner in my practice I’m terrified as well. So this ends my riding days forever....

Sorry to hear that. But it's understandable and wise choice.

Wish you a good and fast recovery!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

Sorry to hear that. But it's understandable and wise choice.

Wish you a good and fast recovery!

Thanks! My wife may have written the forever part.