New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

@meepmeepmayer      V10 will be 1290 € thanks 200 € bonus with special code : BONUSV10.   We deliver Germany free . 

We will be first to receive V10 in Europe in July and we organise special launch beginning April in Paris and Bruxelles to test V10 and V10F.

More news in next days .

@Mrd777  available in July in France because shipment by sea for a lot of quantities 

• Like 1

I think INMOTION is great having owned the V5F for some time now. Most of you are vets in the community, but personally I'd like to see them ditch the mohawk attachment. Get rid of walking sticks and make it self balancing with no load. Not sure how but it seems technologically progressive. I was leaning towards the Tesla as my new wheel, but the motor button really makes me favor INMOTION even more, so now I have more to consider.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oswald Valentine-Lopez said:

the motor button really makes me favor INMOTION even more, so now I have more to consider.

There's simply no going back once you've become accustomed to the handle-trigger. So simple but once initiated you can't imagine doing without it

11 hours ago, Oswald Valentine-Lopez said:

I was leaning towards the Tesla as my new wheel, but the motor button really makes me favor INMOTION even more, so now I have more to consider.

The upcoming KS18L has a motor disengage as well FYI. So does the new MCM5.

Edited by houseofjob
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

There's simply no going back once you've become accustomed to the handle-trigger. So simple but once initiated you can't imagine doing without it

For light and narrow wheels. You don't want to lift a 20kg, wide (= unergonomic to carry) wheel (like my ACM), with or without a button.

I think the heavier a wheel is, the less important that button and the more important a good (usable, stable) retractable handle, because they essentially have the same function - move the wheel when you can't ride it. Just different ways of doing moving it, according to its weight and size.

The button was indeed very pleasant to have when I tried a V8 (easily and quickly carrying up stairs etc.). I don't care at all that my ACM has no button, though, never wished otherwise. Wouldn't help much anyways with that heavy pig:efee8319ab:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

For light and narrow wheels. You don't want to lift a 20kg, wide (= unergonomic to carry) wheel (like my ACM), with or without a button.

I think the heavier a wheel is, the less important that button and the more important a good (usable, stable) retractable handle, because they essentially have the same function - move the wheel when you can't ride it. Just different ways of doing moving it, according to its weight and size.

The button was indeed very pleasant to have when I tried a V8 (easily and quickly carrying up stairs etc.). I don't care at all that my ACM has no button, though, never wished otherwise. Wouldn't help much anyways with that heavy pig:efee8319ab:

yeah good point. When I take my wheel on the tube I'm picking it up and down constantly.....so the trigger is essential. but yeah if you are a 'cruiser'/tourer with one of these tank eucs....I guess it doesn't matter.

• Upvote 1

This says the V10 can only handle 18 degree inclines, compared to the 25 degrees for the V8.

Sounds dubious, but maybe the fatter wheel has something to do with that. I suspect the Z10 will be lousy on hills as well with that 4" wheel

V10-gyroroue.JPG.1ffaeb84a62144f3b5a76d8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, INMOTION SCV said:

Dear INMOTION fans, we found there're some rumours of the specifications of V10, they are absolutely incorrect, we will release the correct specifications on April 10, thanks for your support.

Glad to hear it, that incorrect info probably includes the french info about a max incline of 18 degrees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Glad to hear it, that incorrect info probably includes the french info about a max incline of 18 degrees.

I agree. A mire 18 degrees incline max would  be unacceptable. The little Gotway Luffy could handle that amount of grade. 

• Like 1

On 2018-03-12 at 3:49 PM, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

Sorry!! It's only because time is very limited and international shipping can be problematic... plus we only have a small number of V10s available before launch.

is canada included in continental us ?

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I agree. A mire 18 degrees incline max would  be unacceptable. The little Gotway Luffy could handle that amount of grade. 

Larger/Faster the wheel - lower the angle it capable to climb

18 degrees = 34% incline - that's a lot!!!!!

These numbers are meaningless anyways.

Will the motor explode at 35% degrees? No.

You really think the wheel can do 34%% incline for "infinite" time (until the battery runs out) without mosfet frying/cable melting/motor overheating? I wouldn't bet on it.

Does not even take ride weight into account. Same incline that is easy for a 40 kg rider is crazy hard for a 100kg rider.

This focus on random specs makes no sense.

For reliable info, we'd need tests on what power (W) can be sustained infinitely by the motor and electronics - and then that's the power you are guaranteed to have, whatever that means for you (rider weight, speed, incline, everything else) in reality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2