BATTERY CONNECTION IN V5+

jejdarajda

Hello, when I dismantled my v5 plus because I changed the tire there was a problem. When trying to connect a battery to the circuit (yellow plug and socket in my upper left quarter in 5 plus), a short-circuit will always occur and a spark will fly - as a result, the socket is melted and beaten. I would like to ask you to replace the plug and the socket as necessary, but I do not understand why the short circuit occurred at all? We cruised everything, and we can not see anything at all.
or should I plug in the battery first and then three cables (blue, green, yellow-different lengths) on the printed circuit? PLEASE HELP ME!

JEJDARAJDA

Normally the spark is from the in-rush of current from capacitors charging up when you plug it in.  But it wouldn't be enough to cause anything to melt.  If that happened, there is something else wrong. 

I'm not familiar with the EUC but the 3 cables (blue, green, yellow) sound like the motor connectors.  If this is the case, plug them in and see if the EUC rolls easily (without the battery plugged in).  If it rolls easily (wheel rolls without any resistance), the issue is something else.  If it does not roll easily then unplug the motor connectors and if the EUC now rolls easily, you have some burned up MOSFETs that are causing the short.

If it isn't the motor then can you post pictures of what you are seeing?  It may help for someone with more experience on your wheel to chime in.

Archived