Hello - 

I purchased the Minipro 320 for a Christmas present for my daughter. She has been riding it in the house since our weather in NJ is not good right now. It has been a spectacular present for her, easily her favorite. Just this past Monday, she noticed the MP was not running as smoothly as it has been. When checked, I could not hear any rubbing noise, however the left wheel feels like it is "bumpy" and that's exactly the ride now. bumpy and not smooth.  

Anyone have any ideas? The unit is still ride able, however she stopped riding it... it did not slow down the unit either.  

Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, dsulvett said:

Hello - 

I purchased the Minipro 320 for a Christmas present for my daughter. She has been riding it in the house since our weather in NJ is not good right now. It has been a spectacular present for her, easily her favorite. Just this past Monday, she noticed the MP was not running as smoothly as it has been. When checked, I could not hear any rubbing noise, however the left wheel feels like it is "bumpy" and that's exactly the ride now. bumpy and not smooth.  

Anyone have any ideas? The unit is still ride able, however she stopped riding it... it did not slow down the unit either.  

Thank you in advance

Hello

sorry for your daughter

1/ did you check tire pressure, the two wheels are at same good pressure ? the valve was recovered well, screwed well ? smetime valve touch fender

2/is there any firmware updating when you get it? did you made a factory reset? 

3/something to notice about tire external aspect ?

4/it's normal many times have a "noise" with wheels, because motor inside make  little whistling

17 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Hello

sorry for your daughter

1/ did you check tire pressure, the two wheels are at same good pressure ? the valve was recovered well, screwed well ? smetime valve touch fender

2/is there any firmware updating when you get it? did you made a factory reset? 

3/something to notice about tire external aspect ?

4/it's normal many times have a "noise" with wheels, because motor inside make  little whistling

thank you so much... i'll try this

Archived