tesla sitting on floor FIX (all tesla owners)

when you turn off your tesla it can sit out ground but the problem is the plastic it sits on get scuffed up and it can fall over. 

so here it is. Very simple but very useful     just a very quick fast idea i would try to sneak in

wp_ss_20180118_0001 (2).png

On 1/18/2018 at 6:56 AM, Shad0z said:

when you turn off your tesla it can sit out ground but the problem is the plastic it sits on get scuffed up and it can fall over. 

so here it is. Very simple but very useful     just a very quick fast idea i would try to sneak in

wp_ss_20180118_0001 (2).png

If you have the space, you can just lay it on its side - only the pedals touch. That's how I store many of my wheels. Like dead animals in a field. :)

54 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

If you have the space, you can just lay it on its side - only the pedals touch. That's how I store many of my wheels. Like dead animals in a field. :)

its just more convinent rolling it over and it sits automaticaly 

and this little thread should have been more of a post

but i coulndt find an apropriate thread

and i just figured out there was a diy section...

18 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Like a clubbed baby seal.

I won't let my wheels touch the ground unless it's on a rug. I just use a guitar stand, there's the big heavy duty one and then a much lighter aluminium one.

12 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Like a clubbed baby seal.

I won't let my wheels touch the ground unless it's on a rug. I just use a guitar stand, there's the big heavy duty one and then a much lighter aluminium one.

I can count on you @LanghamP :o

18 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

More like sleeping animals, ready to wake up and go.:)

I just lean mine against the wall.  Does leave marks though.

Archived