Solowheel Exchange Program: Trade In NB, GW, KS, older SW, get instant trade discount for New Glide 2 or Glide 3

As the title suggests, Solowheel is running an exchange program that accepts non-Solowheel EUCs as a trade-in for an instant discount on a new Glide series.

https://solowheel.com/pages/exchange-program

It's a very painless process, and it's perfect for anyone with an entry-level wheel looking to upgrade. We've already received quite a few trade-ins. Lots of Ninebot Ones, older Solowheels, and some Gotways coming in so far!

This program is a limited time offer, so if itching to pull the trigger on a new wheel, definitely check it out.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:14 PM, duaner said:

What are you doing with the traded in wheels?

We have a few partners that are working on a plan for them!

18 hours ago, dmethvin said:

Hey @Jeffrey Scott Will if @Rehab1 tries to trade in his still slightly moist KS14C you might lose a bundle on that deal. :D

What could I get for a working Firewheel?

I'll keep my eyes peeled... 

As for your Firewheel - as interested as I am to see one in person, we do have a limited set of accepted brands: Solowheel, InMotion, King Song, Gotway, Ninebot, Segway. 

Umm, did I understand correctly, you take in an InMotion and give discount for a Solowheel Glide? Isn't Glide the rebranded InMotion? :P 

Also, "perfect for anyone with an entry-level wheel looking to upgrade", and then you only take in big name brands? A Gotway is hardly "entry level" (well, maybe something like the older MCM2's and such), a Solowheel Classic might be...  ;)

That aside, yeah, it's not a bad idea if you've got some of the cheapest models or a more older (needing battery replacement) wheel, but for anything newer/higher-end model from said brands, the owner would likely get a far better price (and in real money, not "store credit/discount") just by selling it as second hand.

2 hours ago, esaj said:

That aside, yeah, it's not a bad idea if you've got some of the cheapest models or a more older (needing battery replacement) wheel, but for anything newer/higher-end model from said brands, the owner would likely get a far better price (and in real money, not "store credit/discount") just by selling it as second hand.

Wondering if anyone has submitted their wheels for an evaluation to obtain a trade in allowance for a new Solowheel. Selling a second hand wheel is tough unless the seller has a great reputation on either this forum or Ebay. The exchange program definately makes the selling process easier but Solowheel also has to make a profit so a $400 maximum trade in value must be for a low hour, cosmetically pristine wheel. This is one reason why it is important to protect our wheels with padding or covers. We all protect our phones with scratch resist screens and covers so why not protect your wheel that costs twice as much. 

Archived