Gotway msuper with Tesla Motor

On Aliexpress I found a Gotway msuper with the 1900W of the Tesla (I think). Somebody bought it here? Any more information anyone? Thanks.

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-Gotway-Msuper3-1640WH-Life-150KM-the-maximum-speed-of-55KM-H-the-fastest-the-most/32722898397.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.262.zDVi7C

GotWay seems to be starting to put the 1900W 84V motor in most of their existing wheels.  @Marty Backe has an ACM 1900w on order I believe.  It makes sense.  It's a stonking good motor/voltage combination.  Everyone who has one seems thrilled to bits.  The only question is, which shell design do you want it packaged in.  From What I've seen here on the forum, if you tumble an MSuper at speed, the shell will act like an egg with 1/4 stick of dynamite inside.  Same for the Tesla.  Which is unfortunate. That square shell sure takes a whack when its tumbling.

Side note, since I believe the motors for most wheel brands are made by the same manufacturer I think the King Song 1200W motor and the GotWay 1900W are essentially the same core motor separated by the different voltage of the electrics, and about 4 more Amps, for the 1900W.  Not sure on this, just a hunch, based on the striking similarities of the motor internals I have seen.

22 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Side note, since I believe the motors for most wheel brands are made by the same manufacturer I think the King Song 1200W motor and the GotWay 1900W are essentially the same core motor separated by the different voltage of the electrics, and about 4 more Amps, for the 1900W.  Not sure on this, just a hunch, based on the striking similarities of the motor internals I have seen.

GW and KS dont have the same Motor Producer.....different  coper reel, different axles, etc

28 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

GW and KS dont have the same Motor Producer.....different  coper reel, different axles, etc

EDIT "GW and KS don't have the same Motor Producer" Do you know this for a fact, or is it just a guess, like my guess? Because when I guess, I don't state my guess as a fact.  END EDIT.

King Song has three or more different axles over the last year or two, that I know of.  Different axles doesn't necessarily mean different suppliers, it just means different specifications.  I have two different King Song axles on my desk right now. Does that mean two different motor suppliers?

16 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Do you know this for a fact, or is it just a guess,

I know it from an big asian reseller and as he didn't told me any nonsense until now i would call it a fact.

Other than that: Have you ever driven an actual GW 1500 or 1900W(V3, V3s+ or Tesla)? The Motor Sound, acceleration and breaking is totally different to a KS.1200/1500Watt

I just ask, because if you would have known that difference, i bet you wouldn't have that idea, that the Motors are from the same supplier :-)

19 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

I know it from an big asian reseller and as he didn't told me any nonsense until now i would call it a fact.

Other than that: Have you ever driven an actual GW 1500 or 1900W(V3, V3s+ or Tesla)? The Motor Sound, acceleration and breaking is totally different to a KS.1200/1500Watt

I just ask, because if you would have known that difference, i bet you wouldn't have that idea, that the Motors are from the same supplier :-)

No, I haven't driven the wheels you mention.  But since an Electric motor is essentially a dumb magnetic device, I would assume the driving characteristics and noise would be very much determined by the electronics, that turn the dumb magnetic device into a motor. So although your statement about "big Asian reseller " goes unchallenged, your belief in so-called experts lies in direct contrast to my personal experience of those same "experts", ESPECIALLY when it comes to EUC axles.

I would not claim that different sounds and drive characteristics equals different motor manufacturers.  After all, doesn't the Tesla have different sounds and drive characteristics from the other GotWay models?  I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying the information you use to back up your position, is spurious at best. 

Archived