There's an app you say?

So I just got my new Tesla (very exciting) and since this is my first Gotway I went to the Google Play store and looked for Gotway and only found something from Electro-sport.de. That doesn't seem like the official Gotway app. Then I found a thread here that linked to some weird "Facebook" page that wanted me to log in even though I'm already logged in. Sketch. Also found some rickety website at www.kebye.com with a link to an Android app that fails to download. Is there an official app? Or at least something that will let me set the tilt back and such? Please help this Gotway noob?

5 hours ago, enGate said:

That one doesn't work for me. It finds my tesla but after I select it still isn't connected (it doesn't beep)

The new gotshit app isn't working either.. crashes when I try to open it. Android 7.0 GS8

Mine did that too, try clicking the little Bluetooth icon in the top left area and it should connect. 

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11932

Did you use the one in this link?  There's a mistake in the upload so you have to use the one Marty linked to instead under What's New in Version 2

NOTE: Do not use the Download to the right to download the 'wrong' file.  Use the link below to download thecom.example.bluetooth.le-2.apk  file.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:31 PM, Michael Lutge said:

So I just got my new Tesla (very exciting) and since this is my first Gotway I went to the Google Play store and looked for Gotway and only found something from Electro-sport.de. That doesn't seem like the official Gotway app. Then I found a thread here that linked to some weird "Facebook" page that wanted me to log in even though I'm already logged in. Sketch. Also found some rickety website at www.kebye.com with a link to an Android app that fails to download. Is there an official app? Or at least something that will let me set the tilt back and such? Please help this Gotway noob?

Welcome to the tesla world! don't hurt yourself !! the speed is addicting! i'm from seattle but if you ever want to do a group ride I do come to portland pretty often.

the ios app seemed to work for my iphone after translating the Chinese to English using google translate, then going to the settings and changing the language .

44 minutes ago, Bryan Wells said:

Welcome to the tesla world! don't hurt yourself !! the speed is addicting! i'm from seattle but if you ever want to do a group ride I do come to portland pretty often.

the ios app seemed to work for my iphone after translating the Chinese to English using google translate, then going to the settings and changing the language .

Love to have you in Portland. We ride we OneWheelers. Here's @Michael Lutge and I riding in Portland. 

On 12/14/2017 at 6:31 AM, Michael Lutge said:

Also found some rickety website at www.kebye.com with a link to an Android app that fails to download. Is there an official app?

That's actually the real Gotway site  :D  Or "Guangzhou Kebye Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd"

On 12/15/2017 at 8:48 PM, Bryan Wells said:

Oh man you ain't kidding about that speed, soooo ridiculously fast. And stable too, it's like flying. Got the app working after some help from Marty. We are totally down for a ride sometime when you're in town. Let us know next time you're heading down.

Archived