the numbers add up!! :D

Shad0z

so added up the money and it looks that i can buy a tesla 1020wh in january-februrary! :clap3: *stress releif*

im actually suprised that i could get the money i found a lot of hidden stuff with value in my home that was just collecting dust and being out working your ass off phew :efee47c9c8:

i will make an unboxing video and i will share my experience This will be my first euc 

so i cant compare it to other eucs in how it feels but that is why we have Marty:efef2e0fff:

Good for you!

I still want to warn you: with the current state of EUCs, you should be able to have a total loss without getting into financial problems or having lost too much money. Sounds harsh, but that's how it is with these sketchy things today.

First wheel + Aliexpress + no more money for repairs/replacements/shipping + GOTWAY QUALITY OMG = not such a good idea.

What if something is broken and you need a new board or motor? Could you afford that?

Not trying to ruin your fun, I hope you can just get a Tesla and it works great and you love it. But this is not like other products like a phone or car or whatever. You have to be careful and it would be good to have some financial cushion. I'd hate to see you disappointed this heavily.

Maybe this is too negative (also, I don't really have a good alternative for you, unless a good Russian seller like ecodrift has the same price, then you have better customer service). But it's worth thinking about this.

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good for you!

I still want to warn you: with the current state of EUCs, you should be able to have a total loss without getting into financial problems or having lost too much money. Sounds harsh, but that's how it is with these sketchy things today.

First wheel + Aliexpress + no more money for repairs/replacements/shipping + GOTWAY QUALITY OMG = not such a good idea.

What if something is broken and you need a new board or motor? Could you afford that?

Not trying to ruin your fun, I hope you can just get a Tesla and it works great and you love it. But this is not like other products like a phone or car or whatever. You have to be careful and it would be good to have some financial cushion. I'd hate to see you disappointed this heavily.

Maybe this is too negative (also, I don't really have a good alternative for you, unless a good Russian seller like ecodrift has the same price, then you have better customer service). But it's worth thinking about this.

yes i have been considiring everything 

and 5 procent fail rate isnt that good

but the chance of being in the 5 procent is low but if i am its gonna suck really much

but im willing to take the chance for an awesome wheel thats better than any other wheel out there (if it works) in my opinion

and the joy and practicality from getting a working tesla is going to be endless

likewise it is going to be very dissapointing if it doesnt work but i will just count on that it works 

if it doesnt then i will contact the seller

Archived