Trolley for Ninebot One S1

Cuong Cuong Lee

On ‎10‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 3:21 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice.  Isn't that the InMotion V5F handle?

It is.

The only problem is that nienbot handle got a power/standby switch in a handle so when using inmotion trolley, it should be deactivated to avoid unintentional power offs...

9 minutes ago, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

Trolley  Ninebot One S1 is different size with model S2 and A1 is the same. If fit for S1, they will indicated in the ad in amazon, gearbest, aliexpress etc.

S2 and S1 (and A1) are essentially the same unit but with different battery capacities, speed limits etc. And there is no such thing as "official trolley for S2/S1/A1" AFAIK...

I wouldn't put a trolley on my S1; it breaks up the beauty and simplicity of the wheel, and so makes me look bad.

It's not a heavy wheel; eat your Wheatties and do you even lift, bro?

However, if I were to put a trolley I'd just use the screw into the foot pads with luggage method and not something Itty bitty that goes into the shell.

5 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I wouldn't put a trolley on my S1; it breaks up the beauty and simplicity of the wheel, and so makes me look bad.

It's not a heavy wheel; eat your Wheatties and do you even lift, bro?

However, if I were to put a trolley I'd just use the screw into the foot pads with luggage method and not something Itty bitty that goes into the shell.

Sorry but I dont understand your english message. You have unicycle Ninebot One S1? And with trolley?

• 1 month later...

Archived