Spreading the word!

I was going to post this under the topic "Ever Buy Stuff That You Probably Don't Even Need?" But then I thought a bit more, and perhaps this is worth an "Off Topic" topic of it's own?

So anyway, I recently upgraded my quad-unicycle (car), but was a bit pissed off as the dealer added their branding everywhere possible, including the license plate surround. Which provided the perfect opportunity to pimp my ride...

PSX_20171208_192902.jpg

It may never be noticed, but it's one more potential "conversation starter!" 

10 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

And installed... 

PSX_20171208_194206.jpg

That makes it seem that electric unicycles are more awesome than they really are, considering that you're driving a new Lexus.:rolleyes:  That would look more appropriate on my 09 Kia.^_^  Those are cool, @Jason McNeil  should put one with every wheel he sells, great conversation starter and cheap advertising.

11 hours ago, steve454 said:

That makes it seem that electric unicycles are more awesome than they really are, considering that you're driving a new Lexus.:rolleyes:  That would look more appropriate on my 09 Kia.^_^  Those are cool, @Jason McNeil  should put one with every wheel he sells, great conversation starter and cheap advertising.

Actually, no. There is no way l could afford a new Lexus. This is on my "new to me" 2007 Lexus RX 350. 

And electric unicycles are more awesome! @Jason McNeil should definitely be including them with every wheel sold.

27 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Just guessing, I thought it was that plastic thing with the message on it.  Could be wrong.  Maybe @The Fat Unicyclist can tell us.

Actually, that sounds quite reasonable.  And there I was giving @The Fat Unicyclist credit for coming up with a witty saying for @Marty Backe.

Although I can't Google up a company by that name.

6 hours ago, steve454 said:

Just guessing, I thought it was that plastic thing with the message on it.  Could be wrong.  Maybe @The Fat Unicyclist can tell us.

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

Actually, that sounds quite reasonable.  And there I was giving @The Fat Unicyclist credit for coming up with a witty saying for @Marty Backe.

Although I can't Google up a company by that name.

Yes... Platemates sell custom license plate surrounds - https://platemates.co.nz/

l used their online tool to make up the plate for Marty. 

Archived