Where to buy a KingSong

high'tems

Please post Website that sell Kingsong and aera they can ship.

Thank you

High'Tems start end of August 2015 to sell KingSong

Please see our link below. We can ship to every country nearby France such as Italy, Spain, England, Portugal, Swizerland, Belgium, Germany, Netherland, Finland, Scotland, Ireland, Sueden,....Any question, please feel free to Contact us.

http://hightems.eu/accueil/43-kingsong-ks-14b.html

http://hightems.eu/accueil/44-kingsong-ks-14b.html

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com is proud to offer King Song micro unicycles.

Based in the United States, our customers are mostly in the US and Canada.

We carry all wheel and battery sizes, including the 800w motor versions.

Use the coupon code forum25 to get an exclusive discount for forum readers!

Check them out at our store (link here)!

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com is proud to offer King Song micro unicycles.

Based in the United States, our customers are mostly in the US and Canada.

We carry all wheel and battery sizes, including the 800w motor versions.

Use the coupon code forum25 to get an exclusive discount for forum readers!

Check them out at our store (link here)!

Hey Kale,

Whereabouts on your page is the 800w Motor Version & specs? I only see 500w Motor version?

We are offering to our European customer two different kind of coupon that can reduce 125€ and 180€ to KingSong product. End of offer 31th of August 2015.

Air coupon code 7SF89YZV on pre-order product (around middle september to wait but 125€ cheaper)

Sea coupon code XDH49QGR on pre-order product (around 20th of October to wait but 180€ cheaper

We will recieve only Ios version middle of september. We will have few piece earlier but without Ios, only android.

See our website link Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are offering to our European customer two different kind of coupon that can reduce 125€ and 180€ to KingSong product. End of offer 31th of August 2015.

Air coupon code 7SF89YZV on pre-order product (around middle september to wait but 125€ cheaper)

Sea coupon code XDH49QGR on pre-order product (around 20th of October to wait but 180€ cheaper

We will recieve only Ios version middle of september. We will have few piece earlier but without Ios, only android.

See our website link Here

Hi, I'm trying to buy the KS14C 800w 680wh, but the coupon is no more valid :((

Can you let me know if you're going to release other coupons in the next days? So I can buy it at lower price..

Thanks in advance for your help!

We, wheelgo.com have a couple units of the Mark II 800W wheel in stock

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/1249-king-song-800w-mark-ii/

Some of the enhancements are unique to our order like the improved range, fast-charging & better water-resistance around the side-panels.

• Reduce the absolute low-voltage threshold from 55v to 50v for 25% improvement in range of what others 
  • Improved water proofing around the side-panels
  • Include 4A fast chargers as standard
  • Smoother ride, especially at top speed
  • Tilt-back implementation at 30kph (2kph faster than originals)
  • Up-rated control-board supporting over 3,500W peak power

Hello Every One,

High'Tems got some stock on 800W 520Wh and Gyroroue shop have may be one or two pc left but not sure; We will have a new stock arriving in middle october, you can directly contact our reseller for pre-order. 

Which kind of Kingsong are you interesting in ? if any one could give us some advice so we will do better forcast.

About coupon, @xeno we won't do any promotion in the next months, Sorry if you miss this one (it will be the best ever). :(

Please contact me if you have other questions

Thanks for your message KINGSONG FRANCE

We have 2 SPECIAL EDITION in 800W / 340Wh in black and one piece of 800W in 680W Black remaining.

Feel free to contact Gyroroue-shop or High' Tems from France

We both provide a 24 months warranty 

I guess just "one" unit... the other one has just been bought! B)

JUST ARRIVED!!!

In the meantime I've sold my X-Wheel ;)

Now I'm very excited to test this new one that seems to be in many ways quite the best!

I'm going to post my review in a few days :)

JUST ARRIVED!!!

In the meantime I've sold my X-Wheel ;)

Now I'm very excited to test this new one that seems to be in many ways quite the best!

I'm going to post my review in a few days :)

Got mine to today from Jason..... I LOVE IT !

• 2 months later...

Milbay are Australia and New Zealand distributor for KS

Pre - order the new 16 inch Rockstar 800W 680Wh with integrated pull up handle, new case design, all the specs and images http://www.milbay.com.au/SBV/MB16GTS save $200.00 by pre ordering, offer closes Chinese New Year , delivery is in February 2016. Delivery to most locations and regions

For customers in the United States you can order from FutureUnicycle.com

We have the KS-18A with the option of 520wh or 680wh LG Battery, an 18" Wheel, and 800w Motor. 

Also available is the KS-14C with the option of 520wh or 680wh LG Battery, a 14" Wheel, and 800w Motor.

Available here:  http://futureunicycle.com/collections/king-song

Thanks for your interest!

Any one else like to offer best price/ condition? 

Kingsong has nice products but short life cycles and their sales channel looks like a real challenge. I had interest in an KS18 and s KS16 for my wife. Looks like Gotway could sell two units on top in 2016.

This thread should be moved to the ads section. 

6 minutes ago, OliverH said:

This thread should be moved to the ads section. 

I've been on the edge whether I should move this or not... as a compromise, I'll move it to the ad-section, but leave the link taking to the new location in this forum (it will automatically disappear after 30 days), so people will find it if they look for it under the King Song -subforum.

• 1 month later...

Archived