my clone ninebot mini stopped working recently

do you know what this means other than error is it a special type of error code?          (edit its the hall sensor i think there i s broken cable but i will look in the motor and does anyone know where the hall sensor on a nionebot mini is located?)

i have to get this up and running i need the money from it when i sell it otherwise no euc :cry2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0gs_iYN6lU

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎06‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Shad0z said:

my clone ninebot mini stopped working recently

do you know what this means other than error is it a special type of error code?          (edit its the hall sensor i think there i s broken cable but i will look in the motor and does anyone know where the hall sensor on a nionebot mini is located?)

i have to get this up and running i need the money from it when i sell it otherwise no euc :cry2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0gs_iYN6lU

Video seems to be restricted/private.

Not an easy task to know what can be wrong with a clone Version...

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

Video seems to be restricted/private.

Not an easy task to know what can be wrong with a clone Version...

is it restricted? 

it beeps 9 times fast and 3 times slow and the app says abnormal hall sensor in right wheel

im talking to the seller who offered a 2 year warranty

but the question is where the hall sensor could be located and this clone i have confirmed is being made in the same factories as the original ninebot mini so the hall sensors should be located the same place but then where is the hall sensor? i cant find anything online

in the app it saids error code 36 wich on more4mini they say is "motor sensor failed" and the sulution is "replace motor" 

i think my only fix is through the warranty

23 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

is it restricted? 

it beeps 9 times fast and 3 times slow and the app says abnormal hall sensor in right wheel

im talking to the seller who offered a 2 year warranty

but the question is where the hall sensor could be located and this clone i have confirmed is being made in the same factories as the original ninebot mini so the hall sensors should be located the same place but then where is the hall sensor? i cant find anything online

in the app it saids error code 36 wich on more4mini they say is "motor sensor failed" and the sulution is "replace motor" 

i think my only fix is through the warranty

by restricted I meant video on youtube.. I get ""This video is not available" message

If your device is still under warranty I would definitely get the seller to replace parts. In your case it's the whole motor assembly  (hall sensors sits within the motor)

Just now, Vik's said:

by restricted I meant video on youtube.. I get ""This video is not available" message

If your device is still under warranty I would definitely get the seller to replace parts. In your case it's the whole motor assembly  (hall sensors sits within the motor)

i know you meant the youtube video was restricted

but i will just continue to chat with the seller they seem very nice but they all do until... they dont but this seller looks fine

On 6.12.2017 at 5:30 PM, Shad0z said:

(edit its the hall sensor i think there i s broken cable but i will look in the motor and does anyone know where the hall sensor on a nionebot mini is located?)

Here you can see the 3 Hall sensors installed in the motor:

B1.jpg.c80b6e37465f70c31c258d80a6267b13.jpg

Greetings Donald

Archived