Riders in Orlando, FL?

tommybayshore

I have been riding for a couple months now. I live in North Orlando. Usually ride on Seminole Wekiva Trail and West Orange Trail.  Can’t ride enough, just bought my third wheel! Stay off the forums, only makes the addiction worse!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey... I am in Melbourne and seem to be the only one here that rides... I have a KS14D and a 16S. I spend allot of time in Orlando near Champions Gate flying my Hang glider and would love to meet up with someone local to ride with...

• 7 months later...

I was just wondering if anyone still meet up to ride,I just got KS-16 s. And having a blast.I live in Longwood FL ride the trail and neighborhoods close by wish sun rail would run on Saturday might would branch out more.Let me know if there are any meetup groups info.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Eddie Hea said:

I have a good friend living in Orlando who is looking for riders

Hi Eddie, how do we contact your friend?  Can they get on the forum? That will make 5 riders in or around Orlando that I know of.

My wheel is supposed to arrive at the end of this week. Getting up to Orlando would be a drive, but I could join you guys some weekend. It will be easier when the Brightline runs up there. Just add me to the list of possibles for some time in the near future.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...