whats fair market valve for used ACM 1300 84v. ?

Mrd777

23 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

Considering selling my ACM 1300 84v with 350 miles, its in perfect shape.. What do you think a fair price is for it? 

I paid $1,400 in June 17'

Pricing used EUCs is so difficult. I sold my 840wh ACM with about the same mileage for $900. If I were to sell my ACM (same as yours) and it was in 'perfect shape' (mine isn't), I'd go for $1100 and be prepared to drop a little. Wheels depreciate quite rapidly as soon as they are out of the box.

I think the main challenge is finding a buyer. This is such a niche activity that we're involved with, it's hard to locate potential buyers. The two ACMs and one MSuper that I sold were to local riders who wanted to upgrade.

Why are your selling 'my favorite' wheel :)

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Why are your selling 'my favorite' wheel :)

Thanks for your response Marty, appreciate it. I’m considering selling became im thinking about a Tesla replacement. Mostly your fault!

We have all been loving your videos, THANKS 

Mark

2 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

Thanks for your response Marty, appreciate it. I’m considering selling became im thinking about a Tesla replacement. Mostly your fault!

We have all been loving your videos, THANKS 

Mark

I hate to turn people away from the ACM :), but I understand.

If you don't need the range, upgrading to the Tesla is a good move. I've done a couple of range tests (170 pound riding weight) and now consider the Tesla capable of a solid 35 miles. You can baby it (slower riding, etc.) and get into the lower 40's. But I consider it a 35-mile wheel. If that works for you, get a Tesla, you'll love it. It's everything the ACM is (power, speed, etc.) and more.

I really like the pedal firmness. You know what it reminds me of - the GT16 that I rode for ~7-miles. However, the Tesla feels much more substantial than the GT16 and whereas I didn't feel fully comfortable riding in the low 20's on the GT16, the Tesla feels very stable/comfortable/safe at 25 mph (as fast as I'm willing to ride). I'm sure you feel the same way when comparing your ACM to your GT16. So think of the Tesla as a marriage of the ACM and the GT16.

Archived