Problems unlocking speed KS16S

Ohana Club de Patinaje

Hi,

I own a KS16S, I have also read how to unlock  the speed limit, but my problem is tha even if i obtain the code through the site offered by KS  I just cannot type it into the field in the app which BTW the app is the orange one .. (seems that there is an old green one) my firmware is 1.02.

Thanks in advance.

Has it happened to anyone else? 

Screenshot_2017-11-27-10-05-53.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-27-10-05-07.jpg

In this new app you do NOT Need to type in a code!!!

You just have to register yourself under Settings ->ME-> More....and type in your gender, Age etc....

As soon as you did this Completly...the Speed is unlocked!

Unfortunatly i can not Show you screenshots as i have allready done that

Both GW & KS are in App crisis mode right now, neither of the current releases is even remotely functional.

We recommend our Customers installing v4 (link below) to unlock the Wheel, then uninstall & install v5 for using the enhanced features:
http://images.ewheels.com/KSv4.apk
http://images.ewheels.com/KSv5.apk

Security Permissions for the App on Android:
If you're using Android, you'll likely need to go the settings, Apps, Configure Apps, App Permissions & enable the 'Location' for the King Song App.

uc?export=view&id=1--JSKtGgiKN3LA81qdXHm

Unlocking the Wheel's Speed Potential:

Out of the box, the Wheel is electronically controlled to a maximum speed of 12MPH. 
The easiest way to obtain the unlock code is to use the below online generator tool (link below). It requires the Wheel's serial number, found in the 'Speed Limit Decoding' section of the App. When entering the value into the ISN field on the online Unlocker tool, please use the colon symbol [:] between each two characters, otherwise it will generate an 'unrecognized' error—when entering the code through the App, no special formatting is needed.

The App interface is not the best, if any of the values are outside the permitted range, it defaults to 18/19/20/20kph settings. Combination that works best for maximum performance is 0/0/34/35kph. " 

Speed Unlock Tool

Sorry everyone for the radio-silence, processing a lot of orders over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales...

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Both GW & KS are in App crisis mode right now, neither of the current releases is even remotely functional.

We recommend our Customers installing v4 (link below) to unlock the Wheel, then uninstall & install v5 for using the enhanced features:
http://images.ewheels.com/KSv4.apk
http://images.ewheels.com/KSv5.apk

Security Permissions for the App on Android:
If you're using Android, you'll likely need to go the settings, Apps, Configure Apps, App Permissions & enable the 'Location' for the King Song App.

uc?export=view&id=1--JSKtGgiKN3LA81qdXHm

Unlocking the Wheel's Speed Potential:

Out of the box, the Wheel is electronically controlled to a maximum speed of 12MPH. 
The easiest way to obtain the unlock code is to use the below online generator tool (link below). It requires the Wheel's serial number, found in the 'Speed Limit Decoding' section of the App. When entering the value into the ISN field on the online Unlocker tool, please use the colon symbol [:] between each two characters, otherwise it will generate an 'unrecognized' error—when entering the code through the App, no special formatting is needed.

The App interface is not the best, if any of the values are outside the permitted range, it defaults to 18/19/20/20kph settings. Combination that works best for maximum performance is 0/0/34/35kph. " 

Speed Unlock Tool

Sorry everyone for the radio-silence, processing a lot of orders over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales...

Hi there,  my Ks16's is already working well my only problem is with the speed limit, should I Install  the apk4  and apk5? Just the 5? Thanks for being there on thesel "black" days! 

Sirs,  i've got it! 

10 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

In this new app you do NOT Need to type in a code!!!

You just have to register yourself under Settings ->ME-> More....and type in your gender, Age etc....

As soon as you did this Completly...the Speed is unlocked!

Unfortunatly i can not Show you screenshots as i have allready done that

You were right, after have done what you suggested I just didn't press the "GET CODE" button, cuz in the previous attempts (before completing the form) it did nothing, just a Chinese messege appeared  that I couldn't undestand, so I just didn't try it again..

Thanks all, I just try it now.. I'm. Speechless. . It goes fast pretty fast!

Just now, Ohana Club de Patinaje said:

Sirs,  i've got it! 

You were right, after have done what you suggested I just didn't press the "GET CODE" button, cuz in the previous attempts (before completing the form) it did nothing, just a Chinese messege appeared  that I couldn't undestand, so I just didn't try it again..

Thanks all, I just try it now.. I'm. Speechless. . It goes fast pretty fast!

like i said.....

Hope  you are happy now, drive safe!!!

Archived