The yes, no, or maybe thread.

LanghamP

4 minutes ago, Meng Yang said:

Ok, so when do you estimate KS will release a 60 kph wheel? :rolleyes:

:confused1:  Yes! :laughbounce2:

When you have to stop at a stop light, do you dismount as opposed to hanging on to a pole until the light turns green again?

21 hours ago, Sketch said:

Do you think the version 2 Gotway Monster will have some kind of trolley?

Wow!  I guess I asked a really stupid question.  Sorry to ruin a fun game ?

22 hours ago, Sketch said:

I don’t top off unless I’m going on a long ride. My wheels are 840wh or more.

Do you think the version 2 Gotway Monster will have some kind of trolley?

No.

Have you ever successfully trained another person to ride an EUC?

On 11/17/2017 at 3:26 PM, nute said:

No....

Do you think either the KS "L" or the Ninebot "Z" will be released prior to easter next year?

Maybe, as we have not enough information to be anything other than agnostic.

Ever crashed in front of a large audience? While showing off? While attempting to look nonchalant?

4 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Maybe, as we have not enough information to be anything other than agnostic.

Ever crashed in front of a large audience? While showing off? While attempting to look nonchalant?

Maybe, if 6 or eight frisbee golfers is a large audience.

Ever check out a newly discovered park for riding and find that a dead body is just about to be removed from a picnic table?  (suicide, 20 yr old man)

No; dumbass men are always killing themselves over girls. Even Napoleon in his early twenties contemplated and wrote about suicide over some floozy. A man should cultivate several women so he's never worried about being hung up to dry.

Ever broken a bone while EUC?

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

No; dumbass men are always killing themselves over girls. Even Napoleon in his early twenties contemplated and wrote about suicide over some floozy. A man should cultivate several women so he's never worried about being hung up to dry.

Ever broken a bone while EUC?

No, but I most definitely have with all the cultivation my garden demands!

Anyone ever ran over an Animal of any kind on their EUC?

43 minutes ago, Steven D Wheeler said:

Anyone ever ran over an Animal of any kind on their EUC?

I have come very close with a snake and a squirrel. The snake was spread across the trail trying to warm up and I avoided him. The squirrel did the normal stupid squirrel thing when they are surprised and they dart back and forth trying to decide which way is best to escape and almost get smooshed in the process. I startled some deer a couple of times but most likely they would have run over me.

1 hour ago, dmethvin said:

I have come very close with a snake and a squirrel. The snake was spread across the trail trying to warm up and I avoided him. The squirrel did the normal stupid squirrel thing when they are surprised and they dart back and forth trying to decide which way is best to escape and almost get smooshed in the process. I startled some deer a couple of times but most likely they would have run over me.

When you answer a question it should be with, Yes, No, or Maybe.

Also, you then need to ask a new question so this thread keeps going.

1 hour ago, Smoother said:

Have you  ridden an EUC into water and then had problems, due to the water? (not marital problems, etc)

Yes, but not immediately. The muddy water got all into the battery and control board areas of my Firewheel and I had to clean it out.

Have you ever been pulled over or stopped by police while riding your EUC?

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

No. Despite deliberately riding past the police station on a daily basis. 

For your own personal use, how many wheels is too many? 

For Marty; 10.  For normal human beings; 10  Budget willing :huh:

Is there a brand of EUC you would never buy regardless of their current model range? which one and why?

6 hours ago, Smoother said:

For Marty; 10.  For normal human beings; 10  Budget willing :huh:

Is there a brand of EUC you would never buy regardless of their current model range? which one and why?

Maybe.

That would be Gotway due to the iffy quality control especially for someone like me who is unlikely to do anything beyond minor work on their own wheels. That being said, my mistaken Gotway MSuper is my only wheel that hasn't had some sort of minor or major hiccup of any sort. Go figure.

Ever had to lug a dead wheel a long distance? If so, under what circumstances.

41 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Maybe.

That would be Gotway due to the iffy quality control especially for someone like me who is unlikely to do anything beyond minor work on their own wheels. That being said, my mistaken Gotway MSuper is my only wheel that hasn't had some sort of minor or major hiccup of any sort. Go figure.

Ever had to lug a dead wheel a long distance? If so, under what circumstances.

Yes.  I was wheeling a pebbly english beach area  (Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne, to be exact) the rocks were compact, but 14"wheel fell in a hole (5 kmph max) I didn't see and I had to step off.  Wheel does a little death spiral, and when I pick it up the tire is flat.

The Reason:  Tired of manhandling the valve every time I need to pump it up, I added a flexible extension which I held close to the wheel with a plastic clip secured to one of the wheel bolts.  This extension had grabbed the rocks, when the wheel went into its brief death spiral.  The plastic clip let the extension rotate through 180 deg,  which completely sheared off the valve at the tube.

Had to carry it about 400M back to the car.  7 days to get new inner tube.  I still use the extension, I use a metal clip now, to secure it.

QQ What's the stupidest/rudest thing someone has said as you wheel past?

Archived