Hoverboard / self balance board keeps beeping

Axl

Hello. 

Have this hoverboard that keeps beeping. If I use it calm and easy there is no beeping. If I speed up a bit the beeping starts, and it won´t stop until I turn off the board. When it starts beeping the light turns red (Not battery, but the other light. Battery is green) 
I have reset it and re-calibrated it... 

(It says "Bluetooth mode" when I start up the board, but I don´t have any remote.) 

Hope someone know what to do. Thanks

Kind regards

On 15/11/2017 at 9:19 PM, Axl said:

Have this hoverboard that keeps beeping. If I use it calm and easy there is no beeping. If I speed up a bit the beeping starts, and it won´t stop until I turn off the board. When it starts beeping the light turns red (Not battery, but the other light. Battery is green) 

Unfortunately, what you are saying is akin to: “I’ve got this car and it’s got a red light that keeps coming on, on the dashboard, what is wrong?” I.e. nobody could possibly answer because we have no idea what make/model of car (or in this case what hoverboard) or indeed what red light. There are dozens if not hundreds of different makes of hoverboard all with their own lights with their own meanings which are, of course, in the manual you haven’t read (and surprisingly neither have we).

If I were to hazard a guess based on the very limited information you have given us I would say that the battery probably has a problem, the symptoms suggest that as soon as you increase the load it is erroring and that would suggest a battery that cannot hold its voltage under load. But does that green light mean it cannot be the battery? Well I don’t have a clue what that green light means? it could also possibly be that it is overheating, or you might be too heavy for it, or you might be trying to use it in freezing conditions that the battery doesn’t like or, etc, etc. We cannot do anything more than guess based on the next to nothing you have told us.

Archived