gotway reliability?

Shad0z

now i am new to eucs but i want a fast ride so far the gotway tesla looks promising but how is the reliability 

on the gotway tesla in general and if i plan using it for some years and what about tires replacement?

Nobody can tell. The Tesla has only been ridden by us for about a month. Only time will tell. I bought mine from a reputable shop, so tires replacement is not a problem. My V8 lasted me 1 year w/o any problems. I bet Tesla will last me a few years too.

31 minutes ago, Meng Yang said:

Nobody can tell. The Tesla has only been ridden by us for about a month. Only time will tell. I bought mine from a reputable shop, so tires replacement is not a problem. My V8 lasted me 1 year w/o any problems. I bet Tesla will last me a few years too.

If i buy tesla from aliexpress it will be fine? And i mean there are problwms i have to think about with the tesla before buying and after 

what speed have you set as max or tiltback

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

If i buy tesla from aliexpress it will be fine? And i mean there are problwms i have to think about with the tesla before buying and after 

what speed have you set as max or tiltback

I've never bought anything from Ali-Express, so I can't comment. Heard there's a popular store called Green & Fashion or something. We'll hope someone else can enlighten you. Personally, I'm a techno-phobe who want to avoid possible trouble, so I buy from reputable local shops as far as possible. If something happens, and you have to send things back overseas ... troublesome!

I disabled first 2 alarms and cancelled tiltback. I only listen to the final "DDDDD" alarm and drop speed. At full charge, my Tesla's final alarm is at 48 kph, so I always bounce between 45-50 kph on an open piece of road. For high speed cruise, I'll either use "Leisure" or "Medium" mode but for sidewalks and tricks, its either "Sport" or "Medium".

Archived