Where to buy MSuper V3S+

Can anyone tell me where to buy an MSuper V3S+ domestically? (I’m in the U.S.) Any site I’m finding says sold out. Ian (Speedy Feet) seems to have stock but I was hoping not to order overseas. From what I found in searching he is the only one with stock. Is this fallout from the oscillation/cutout problem that was plaguing Gotway and which injured me earlier this summer? Any suggested U.S. dealers that you know of would be helpful. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, paulpoperocks said:

Can anyone tell me where to buy an MSuper V3S+ domestically? (I’m in the U.S.) Any site I’m finding says sold out. Ian (Speedy Feet) seems to have stock but I was hoping not to order overseas. From what I found in searching he is the only one with stock. Is this fallout from the oscillation/cutout problem that was plaguing Gotway and which injured me earlier this summer? Any suggested U.S. dealers that you know of would be helpful. Thanks!

@LanghamP might have a suggestion.  You were injured?  No us dealers that I know of.:o

9 hours ago, paulpoperocks said:

Can anyone tell me where to buy an MSuper V3S+ domestically? (I’m in the U.S.)

We have a batch arriving into port in two days, Customs clearance & unloading from the ship is typically 5-7 days. Target ship date to Customers is on Monday the 13th.

Thanks Jason! I’d love to order from you, I was impressed with how you handled your customers during the oscillation/cutout nightmare. After my wheel tried to kill me I had not much recourse after buying on eBay. You give good service and support. I’ll watch your stock levels. 

25 minutes ago, paulpoperocks said:

impressed with how you handled your customers during the oscillation/cutout nightmare.

Thanks, that was indeed a nightmare, not so much from Gotway, but owing to the someone who used to do our Fulfilment, first denying me access to the stock, then completely screwing us by charging $40/hr, retroactively for use of some space to do the repairs. 

35 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

@myfunwheel

Dion, whats up? Are you out of EUC buisness? Your shop is not working anymore.....

I been wondering the same... 

He took care of my warranty board replacement right away a few weeks back so he's responding to e-mails but I haven't been able to get to the www site in months. There was some reference to a new site on myfunwheel's facebook page but not much activity there besides and the new address referenced is defunct like myfunwheel.biz ... site not found.

6 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

Where did @Marty Backe source his wheels?

When Speedyfeet was the only game in town, I bought my Monster, ACM, and earlier MSuper from Ian. I buy KingSong from EWheels, and now that EWheels sells Gotway I bought my latest MSuper V3s+ from @Jason McNeil too.

IMHO, I think EWheels is the best source for wheels in the United States when you consider price, availability, and service.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived