Fullerton Loop - Southern Calif Ride - 05Nov2017

Marty Backe

It's been almost a year since our last ride here. This is a well known mountain bike trail that winds itself around Fullerton California. It's only ~12 miles long but is very fun, and includes a lot of technical riding. It's a solid 2+ hours in duration so expect to be riding until noon.

We'll meet at the trail head at 9am (remember Daylight Savings ends the night before). Plenty of parking is available.  https://goo.gl/maps/sBJM1EH8Gt62

Reply to this posting if you will be joining us. If nobody responds then the ride will be cancelled.

@nbxpq3 @Sketch @Roll Model @enigma35 @csmyers @noisycarlos @Questor @swvision  @Ando Melkonyan @captainwells @Tjtripp @Sven @unowheel

@Mushuukyou  @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" @Stan Onymous @Alsayyad @Marvin Ong  @HeavyGoing  @Kimosabi @zentype @n2eus @Peter Q

2 hours ago, Marvin Ong said:

I wont be able to join this round.

But I only have a Ninebot E+, I dont think it can go the distance. What would you suggest when I join next time?

Most of our rides are long, but this is the most accessible ride at only ~12 miles. Generally any wheel with at least a ~840wh battery will work.

I'm looking forward to joining you on this ride.  It would be awesome if a few Hollywood pros showed up like last Saturday for video production.

It's that time of year - rain. The forecast for the upcoming week includes rain. If it rains any measurable amount prior to Sunday then the ride will be cancelled. This is because there are large parts of the trail which are dirt, which turns to mud with rain. I've ridden this trail days after a rain and it was slippery and not particularly fun.

Looks like we dodged the rain. The ride is still on for tomorrow morning. So far only @n2eus has signed on to coming. This is a really fun ride guys - consider joining us.

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Looks like we dodged the rain. The ride is still on for tomorrow morning. So far only @n2eus has signed on to coming. This is a really fun ride guys - consider joining us.

I'm slightly injured after my msuper3s+ failed again today.  I'm staying home tomorrow, but I look forward to riding with you again soon.

1 hour ago, n2eus said:

I'm slightly injured after my msuper3s+ failed again today.  I'm staying home tomorrow, but I look forward to riding with you again soon.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll check this post in the morning, but if nobody else acknowledges the ride, it's cancelled (well, I won't be there).

10 hours ago, n2eus said:

I'm slightly injured after my msuper3s+ failed again today.

msuper3s+ failed again

again

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehm, details? Is this something we should know about?:efee96588e:

Hoping you'll get better soon...

Archived