Tire Shine Ninebot Mini Pro

if you feel your wheels are a little grey or boring like me then do something about it so i decide to test tire shine out and share it with you so you can see results before you buy it doesnt affect the handling and its pretty cheap and it last a long time i recomend ;)

wp_ss_20171023_0001 (2).png

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

if you feel your wheels are a little grey or boring like me then do something about it so i decide to test tire shine out and share it with you so you can see results before you buy it doesnt affect the handling and its pretty cheap and it last a long time i recomend ;)

wp_ss_20171023_0001 (2).png

Looks very nice.

How do you do this and what do you use?

8 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

Looks very nice.

How do you do this and what do you use?

in car accesori shops they usually have some tire products just look for "tire vinyl" or "tire shine"  what you will be looking for is a usually a spray bottle usually they advertise it as wet look on tires and you just spray it on a cloth and wipe it on wait for it to try and do a few layers if you want to effect better and let it it settle for an hour or more  it also works for the fenders and gives it a more deep look insted of grey plastic

4 hours ago, Shad0z said:

in car accesori shops they usually have some tire products just look for "tire vinyl" or "tire shine"  what you will be looking for is a usually a spray bottle usually they advertise it as wet look on tires and you just spray it on a cloth and wipe it on wait for it to try and do a few layers if you want to effect better and let it it settle for an hour or more  it also works for the fenders and gives it a more deep look insted of grey plastic

Yes, it adds a nice touch, especially since I bring the MiniPros inside my home.

Thanks for this thought.

On ‎24‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 2:38 PM, Rocky Romero said:

Yes, it adds a nice touch, especially since I bring the MiniPros inside my home.

Thanks for this thought.

Whatever you do - DO NOT apply those tire shining products to any part of a tire that comes in contact with ground. It will make the tires slippery, so they might spin out from you on a fast turn etc. Dangerous on cars tires, even more disastrous for motorcycles and of course on Mini/Pro...

And do not use anything with silicone on rubber - it will damage/dry out the tires.

16 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Whatever you do - DO NOT apply those tire shining products to any part of a tire that comes in contact with ground. It will make the tires slippery, so they might spin out from you on a fast turn etc. Dangerous on cars tires, even more disastrous for motorcycles and of course on Mini/Pro...

And do not use anything with silicone on rubber - it will damage/dry out the tires.

Glad you mentioned this.

It didn’t occur to me that it could cause slipping.

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

thats whty its important to do it on the sides of the tires only and it will also wear off very fast on the parts that hit the ground but i found tire shine also to be very effective at making the fenders look fresh and new 

2 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

thats whty its important to do it on the sides of the tires only and it will also wear off very fast on the parts that hit the ground but i found tire shine also to be very effective at making the fenders look fresh and new 

When it comes to "MiniPro detailing" - I am just using a microfiber cloth and warm water over the whole unit, both white and black coloured ones.

Archived