KS Firmware 1.26

Chriull

11 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Just discovered that 1.26 is available for KS16B/C. Did not remember reading something about this around here. Is it new or did i just miss it?

Anybody already try it and knows differences/probs?

Also heard of it...but as i didn’t have my 18a anymore, which also runs this version, i also have no clue for what it is released.

Just can say, that i didnt heard/read of any fatality faults in it :-) I guess biggest userbase can be find in France, so perhaps ask in French Forum,if here nobody can help....

On 10/22/2017 at 7:18 PM, Chriull said:

Just discovered that 1.26 is available for KS16B/C. Did not remember reading something about this around here. Is it new or did i just miss it?

Anybody already try it and knows differences/probs?

Where did you see it ?

Neither my old nor my new KS app showed the availability of a new firmware for my KS16B.

BTW, since upgrade of the new app to 1.34 it's very hard to connect to the wheel, needs 5 to 10 tries, very annoying (thanks God for daily use I have Wheellog).

At the end I removed the new KS app completely from my phone, because my bandwidth watcher showed me it transferred more data than youtube (!!!) on my phone, rather strange (and mostly sending, less receiving).

On 24.10.2017 at 5:14 AM, Asylsteirer said:

Where did you see it ?

Neither my old nor my new KS app showed the availability of a new firmware for my KS16B.

Looked at the ks16c last week. Don't really know if it was with the old(original) app or the new beta version 1.31 on my android. I assume it was the new one, which also took many tries to connect.

BTW, since upgrade of the new app to 1.34 it's very hard to connect to the wheel, needs 5 to 10 tries, very annoying (thanks God for daily use I have Wheellog).

How to upgrade? I always get a popup to upgrade once the app is started which opens a new tab in chrome which is closed again too fast to see anything...

At the end I removed the new KS app completely from my phone, because my bandwidth watcher showed me it transferred more data than youtube (!!!) on my phone, rather strange (and mostly sending, less receiving).

Ups.. maybe i'm not updating, but installing some bandwith watcher, too...

Where did you see it ?

Firmware Updates for wheels will ONLY work and bee see able  through the new app.

on the old app no firmware updates will be able anymore.

when you did not see 1.26 on the new app...you might give it a few try’s, sometimes it needs some.

Archived