ios app for kingsong need help

hehasrisen7

I need help. I just opened my app that i hadn't been on for awhile and now the kingsong app has switched to Chinese. I downloaded this app in July and didnt do any updates since then. It was in english when i last used it (until today) Now I cant read how to switch it back to english. I tried going to the app store but it said there aren't any kingsong apps available in the US. I went to the kingsong website and tried to follow the link to the app and it also said no longer available in the US. I am trying to unlock the speed limit on it but as i state i cant read anything on the app.  I would appreciate any suggestion. Lisa

Sorry, re-read your post...

Perhaps you need to make adjustments over a friends android phone then...to speed unlock.

And then use a third party app like darkness bot , as long as the new app isnt available in the US. Which is a bit strange, as i guess other US users here allready tried the new app on IOS store

28 minutes ago, hehasrisen7 said:

Does anyone know how to get the kingsong app? I need to unistall mine and I don't see how to get a fresh copy of the app. The app store and kingsong website say the apps not available for ios. 

Seams in the moment they have withdrawn it from the appstore, other people reported that also...

At the time you have to use the android version, no other chance!

Hi,

it happened to me as well. Some time to time, app change into chinese language. the only solution is to uninstall/re-install.

But Kingsong is at the moment releasing a new kingsong app, more or less OK on android, but full of bugs and in practice not usesable under IOS. Therefore they withdrawn it from the apple store. I have asked on the kingsong facebook group if they could put the old one again, but had been answered that there is a delay of 11 days from apple store to do it and in that timing they are confident to solve the bugs under IOS.

therefore, wait some days or use android.

I figure out the app. I am passing info onto to you so you can help others when they email you trying to get the app to work.

#1 the registration problems. There is a button near the bottom that says mail. You have to click this to change the authorization number needed from phone to email. After you switch the authorization to be sent to email instead of phone the blank to type your email in only pops up the keyboard for numbers so you cant type your email in. You have to paste your email in the blank. Then on the password it has two blanks one for the password and one to verify the password well the first blank lets you put in as many characters as you want but the second verify blank has a 6 character limit. So the password cannot be more than 6 characters. If you follow these tips it will email you an authorization code (usually goes to junk folder) and you will be able to register it.

#2 Speed control settings. You have to first go to your information page after registering and fill out all the information about yourself except phone number. You have to have gender, occupation, address etc.... After you do this then go back and click on the speed control settings. Follow the prompts and it will unlock the limits.

Hope this info helps out someone else who is struggling with this app.  Lisa

6 hours ago, hehasrisen7 said:

I figure out the app. I am passing info onto to you so you can help others when they email you trying to get the app to work.

#1 the registration problems. There is a button near the bottom that says mail. You have to click this to change the authorization number needed from phone to email. After you switch the authorization to be sent to email instead of phone the blank to type your email in only pops up the keyboard for numbers so you cant type your email in. You have to paste your email in the blank. Then on the password it has two blanks one for the password and one to verify the password well the first blank lets you put in as many characters as you want but the second verify blank has a 6 character limit. So the password cannot be more than 6 characters. If you follow these tips it will email you an authorization code (usually goes to junk folder) and you will be able to register it.

#2 Speed control settings. You have to first go to your information page after registering and fill out all the information about yourself except phone number. You have to have gender, occupation, address etc.... After you do this then go back and click on the speed control settings. Follow the prompts and it will unlock the limits.

Hope this info helps out someone else who is struggling with this app.  Lisa

Lisa,

Do you have to be connected to the wheel during the registration process?

Thanks for any info.

Allen

I downloaded the app and it found my wheel (16s). Then i had to register to sign into the app (following the steps outlined). After I registered to sign into the app go to the information button on the app and fill in name, gender, address etc... and click save. After filling out the information part then it let me change all the speed limits. I don't know if you have to have the wheel on but I did have it on. 

31 minutes ago, hehasrisen7 said:

I downloaded the app and it found my wheel (16s). Then i had to register to sign into the app (following the steps outlined). After I registered to sign into the app go to the information button on the app and fill in name, gender, address etc... and click save. After filling out the information part then it let me change all the speed limits. I don't know if you have to have the wheel on but I did have it on. 

Yip, thats exactly how it has worked for me also!

Perhaps for people having problems with registration on IOS version of the app.

Register through an android version of the app on a friends phone. Once you got your “username + login” on this android device, you can use these values for the IOS app also. Thats how i have done it, and beside the registration process, the IOS version is not any worse than the android version. You can work with the app, set speed limits, update firmware, set options, that all works fine, i have tested it...It is “just” crashing on the social media things as soon GPS maps must be used....

The new app would be good if:

- watts, amps, temp and batterie would be displayed much bigger and this infos could be better seen.

- this stupid “orange on white” with no contrast would be adjustable to other colors (like allready adjustable upside background)

- all the social media functions would work properly in english!

Archived