Pedal plates

Mono

:blink:  Mu must resist.... :efef585a74:

Seriously though, maybe it's all that riding over those loose stones that is shaking things up.  I think your V8 takes much more of a beating than the average rider?  Maybe a little pre-emptive blue Loctite might be a good idea on the remaining screws and replacement ones.  InMotion should probably do that from the factory.

A couple of month ago I decided to control the pedals of my V8 and I found out that almost all the screws where loosy. So its a good habit to control everything before riding.

8 hours ago, phatmike said:

A couple of month ago I decided to control the pedals of my V8 and I found out that almost all the screws where loosy. So its a good habit to control everything before riding.

"Control" seems in this case to be an irreversible process, as you need to remove the grid type in order to get to the screws. Not to say I don't need to get the grid tape renewed as well :P

The creaking noise of the pedal starts to become slightly annoying, so I guess I will take some action this weekend...

It turns out I didn't lose a screw, but there is an additional hole in the footplate which never meant to be there. Weird. Giving me second thoughts on the training and work ethics of Inmotion employees.

20171022_121513.thumb.jpg.32b0ff887ca07be4eb41decbff3a8819.jpg

Archived