Problems with Aliexpress purchase

MaxMi

1 hour ago, Flow said:

Thank you for your update, much appreciated, and congratulations on receiving your wheel! ^_^

I'm on my 25th day since declared shipped and you have given me hope of receiving it one day, happy rides @MaxMi!

Holy shit....

you are in Finland :blink1: that may even get worse for you as you have to deal with customs :-(

Or did you send it to another country?

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Holy shit....

you are in Finland :blink1: that may even get worse for you as you have to deal with customs :-(

Or did you send it to another country?

As I understood it it's going through the Netherlands so no customs or taxes since it's shipped "within the EU" as far as the Finnish customs officers can tell. ;)

Feel free to correct me though and strike fear into my wallet and patience.

8 minutes ago, Flow said:

As I understood it it's going through the Netherlands so no customs or taxes since it's shipped "within the EU" as far as the Finnish customs officers can tell. ;)

Uuuuups....sorry, please!

I have mixed up Norway and Finland......

So yes, no probs for you, sorry :-)

20 hours ago, Flow said:

That's how my wheels have arrived, from two different sellers. They didn't even take that long, I was waiting enthusiastically, yet remember being surprised that they arrived so soon.

• 1 year later...

Guys, next time, when you will meet problems with AliExpress just do basic steps:

1) Don't panic and screaming that you were robbed for $100-1000

2) Check your track number through different sites, that connect lots of services, bases. Just google it, for example this

3) Write a message to a seller or in AE support. Both this sides DO CARE about their reputation, so they will talk with you or get lots of problems.

4) Contact mail service or wait for more days

Every problem has an exit, so just do smthing, don't create threads, learn it.

Archived