full waterproofing ninebot mini

the ninebot mini is water resistant does anyone have any ideas that can further waterproof the ninebot mini especially the battery i got a fake mini off ebay its not water resistant so i need some tips i have planned just to buy some hydrophobic spray to use has anyone tried this is it a good idea?

On 10/6/2017 at 4:23 AM, Shad0z said:

the ninebot mini is water resistant does anyone have any ideas that can further waterproof the ninebot mini especially the battery i got a fake mini off ebay its not water resistant so i need some tips i have planned just to buy some hydrophobic spray to use has anyone tried this is it a good idea?

I’ve thought of further water proofing electronics and even the MiniPro for the winter.

Home Depot is carrying NeverWet for $20 a can. Spray the silicon-based coating on electronics, clothing, or almost any surface and it'll become almost completely impervious to moisture. Of course, I’m skeptical until trying it out. But in the demo, liquids hit a surface and immediately scurry away without leaving any damage. It will survive. We've all had accidents with our expensive gadgets, so a $20 waterproofing solution is hard to disagree with.  [NeverWet via LancasterOnline]

26 minutes ago, Rocky Romero said:

I’ve thought of further water proofing electronics and even the MiniPro for the winter.

Home Depot is carrying NeverWet for $20 a can. Spray the silicon-based coating on electronics, clothing, or almost any surface and it'll become almost completely impervious to moisture. Of course, I’m skeptical until trying it out. But in the demo, liquids hit a surface and immediately scurry away without leaving any damage. It will survive. We've all had accidents with our expensive gadgets, so a $20 waterproofing solution is hard to disagree with.  [NeverWet via LancasterOnline]

Sounds good thanks ;-) i will look into it

Archived