What wheel is comming here from Rockwheel?

^tom^

It'll be interesting to see how the suspension affects the ride quality.

I would imagine it could possibly make the "feel" of the wheel more remote and spongy, it could possibly make the control more difficult when you get a wheel wobble on rough terrain.

Of course this is all speculation and I could be very wrong, it may be the next big advance but I feel it would probably work better with a link between the two foot plates so that they rise and fall in unison. A bit like an anti roll bar on a car.

This is interesting, are these springs suspension for the pedals?  If yes, I would have the pedals travel all the way up when there is no weight, and have it at midpoint height when you are standing on them.  This way it becomes suspension for bumps but also when turning, if you lift the inside foot it will travel up and clear the ground so it doesn't strike anything and you may lean and carve corners more deeply.  What do you thnk of my idea?

As I wrote earlier I would think that if the pedals moved independently then the dreaded side to side wobble that you get when travelling at speed over rough ground would become uncontrollably accentuated and cause a nasty high speed fall.

You really need a fork arrangement to connect the two pedals together just for the sake of control. You could then have a single central spring much like the monoshock suspension you see on most modern motorcycles.

Archived