Request for a larger msuper3-like pedals

koto

Dear gotway guys, @Linnea Lin Gotway, @Jane Mo, I would really appreciated if you could provide new larger msuper3-like pedals. I own an ACM an a msuper3. My ACM was equiped with old pedals. I installed the new ACM pedals but I have some new foot sufferings. I notice that almost everything is much better with msuper3 pedals on msuper3. I tried to put msuper3 pedals on my ACM but I don't know why I find them not large enough on ACM while they are ok on msuper3. I'm happy with my ACM but it would be much better if I can make these foot sufferings less painful. So please, can we expect from you to provide larger msuper3 pedals ?

Thank you.

I'm not sure the DIY pedals can be as efficient as msuper3 pedals when it comes for reducing my foot sufferings issue. I don't know why but I feel much better with msuper3 pedals. I've already put new gotway pedals on msuper3. Basic first comfort is better but after few kilometers of riding  I  have  some foot suffering that I don't have with msuper3 pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-09-30 at 4:11 PM, koto said:

I'm not sure the DIY pedals can be as efficient as msuper3 pedals when it comes for reducing my foot sufferings issue. I don't know why but I feel much better with msuper3 pedals. I've already put new gotway pedals on msuper3. Basic first comfort is better but after few kilometers of riding  I  have  some foot suffering that I don't have with msuper3 pedals.

What's the angle of the pedals, it may be that your feet is leaning outwards or inwards?

4 hours ago, Scatcat said:

What's the angle of the pedals, it may be that your feet is leaning outwards or inwards?

i don't know how to measure it exactly but I think it's roughly horizontal. My feet are leaning inwards (but I cannot change that :D )

4 hours ago, koto said:

i don't know how to measure it exactly but I think it's roughly horizontal. My feet are leaning inwards (but I cannot change that :D )

Nah, I just wondered if that has anything to do with the fatigue in your feet. I know I need shoes with hard soles and reasonable build up inside to go for long distances.

Archived