October Super Sale! OneSeven! Ps I am still alive (Update)

Trey Lewis

Hey guys! I am still alive first and foremost. Still ride near every day. My appearance here has been pretty thin lately. Between work and the store I was staying busy, probably too busy, and to add to the madness I found out I am having what will be my first child in October! Hype! If you are local you may know we are still here. We have a small community of riders that is growing. We have people who rely solely on EUC for transport in our town, which to me is amazing. It is a blast.

We are doing a little restructuring with inventory. We have a small mountain of MCM4's because people love them here. We brought the price down online because they are no longer competing online with our IPS wheels which will still be available as a local only item.

We are also going to be out of the store for October, a much needed half vacation (I still work full time) as I get things ready for the baby and finish up a couple small projects. The online store orders will go out as usual and repairs and pickup arrangements haven't changed.

We are going to be changing the store layout, bringing in more OneSeven Merch and T's (People seem to love our shirts and logo and we want to bring more of that online).

Last of all thank you to the entire forum and those who have helped us with the store. Most of our orders have mentioned finding us through the forum and that is awesome. Also a few people have reached out to make sure I am still keeping on and I appreciate that so much.

As an addition to the sale we are moving all of our display units for a heavily discounted price. They all have zero miles and will have new batteries installed (They just are out to look pretty atm and are battery-less). The only difference from new is that they have been picked up a few times and maybe gathered light dust. We could likely sell them at full price but that wouldn't feel right. If you are local we have the demo units too for sale. A few miles at best, mostly in our store with a few up and down a paved street. Message me about some local specials on IPS and used wheels. I want to hold a lot of our cheapest options for local only to get more community riders.

OneSeven Store Page

I added our local favorite shirt as I figured a few riders might want a shirt that no one else has. We might add a few small gear items soon.

Gotway October Prices:

ACM $899 for the display model (Only one available)

ACM $999

ACM+ (84v/1300wh) $1199 

MCM4 $549 & up

Monster (2400wh) $2199 display model and our last Monster

Super Amazing Ultra Rare Design T-shirt $17

Message me for local specials.

Sale.thumb.PNG.4569d48e6993adb3a4735864eb787b79.PNG

59cd10e2d0888_CopyofLogo.thumb.png.0a47fdef56e7bd722246ebf029613e67.png

Good to hear it's running more or less well! Not something that goes without saying when doing EUC sales, especially with a real retail store.

Those are some nice prices! Have you by any chance considered opening a EU store?;)

Congratulations on the future wheeler. Which age will you let the little one ride?;) I believe you can talk to @Jonathan Tolhurst about how to juggle EUCing and a baby.

4 hours ago, Trey Lewis said:

Big shout out to @meepmeepmayer for tagging my name and drawing me back to the forum. It's been far too long!

You have email notifications for mentioning? Otherwise, how would you see that without logging in to the forum in the first place?

@Trey Lewis Hey, this might be an annoying email:P

edit: store link seems to be wrong. https://www.oneseven.xyz/shop

13 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good to hear it's running more or less well! Not something that goes without saying when doing EUC sales, especially with a real retail store.

Those are some nice prices! Have you by any chance considered opening a EU store?;)

Congratulations on the future wheeler. Which age will you let the little one ride?;) I believe you can talk to @Jonathan Tolhurst about how to juggle EUCing and a baby.

You have email notifications for mentioning? Otherwise, how would you see that without logging in to the forum in the first place?

@Trey Lewis Hey, this might be an annoying email:P

edit: store link seems to be wrong. https://www.oneseven.xyz/shop

It was the little notification, same as Youtube or Facebook. I stay logged in and was working on some stuff when I got a little popup that I was mentioned on the forum. Thanks again!

We figured we would offer some crazy prices to get more direct sales. We will probably start using ebay more often in November and the prices will go be a bit higher due to the fees associated with that. 

We have discussed the age in which we will let our son ride very frequently and have yet to come to an agreement. Baby is due in December. I can't wait to see how wheels have evolved by the time the next generation is riding, exciting stuff!

• 6 months later...

Archived