The Mini PLUS totally disassembled by ECODRIFT

{ edited 09/29/2017 }

Yesterday i found New official document from FCC with more internal pictures, you will be able to compare photos of ecodrift and those of the FCC

I would have liked to post here the pictures but I have more space allocated to the attachments, (I have 50ko left)

-----------

After publishing the official photos of the inside of the Mini Plus, it still lacked two important parts:
the steering bar, which you will see, is not just a chest
and the interior of the engine wheel

Already, the handles seem to be designed with the same materials as the body, that does not prevent the screws must be well fixed (to avoid the problem of steering bar broken Pro)

About Motor-Wheel, ECODRIFT said "
To dismantle the motor, start with the plastic cover. First of all, you have to unscrew the small round cover, which is surrounded by the backlight, and by pressing hard, turn the circle counterclockwise
The backlight is integrated in a small card that covers the bearing and the shaft. That is to say. The backlight does not rotate with the wheel, as it seems at first glance
Bearing 16003-RS with seal."

About Battery, Ecodrift said:
"Cells LG MF1. This is 2150 mAh. The maximum discharge current is 10A. A slightly strange choice of inexpensive cells, while cells with a capacity of 3500 mAh are available. Even in the scooters Xiaomi uses 2600 mAh cells.
Only 42 cells. The configuration of the battery is 14s3p, i.e. it is designed for a current of 30A."

This is an incredible job that ECODRIFT has done by dismantling the MINI PLUS, parts by piece, screw by screw ...
Their pictures are amazing
If you thought that the MINI PRO was at the top of the technology, once you have seen these photos, you will understand why the Mini Plus weighs 16 kg of high technology

All my admiration for Ecodrift for his work and his analysis
To see the original Ecodrift photos in greater size, click here https://ecodrift.ru/wiki-article/razbiraem-minisegvej-xiaomi-ninebot-mini-plus/

Razbiraem-minisegvej-Xiaomi-Mini-Plus-54-768x725.jpg

On 9/29/2017 at 4:39 AM, FreeRide said:

I mentioned that batteries were crap when they announced it. This is why i hope if it is eventually sold in the us they will use much better batteries. 

hello

I do not think, because yesterdayi I saw the same battery on the FCC approval
please see this link to the original pictures you can compare

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DNV4uq1PmfZBhRpc9

I think that they will allow a greater capacity of battery for the model LOOMO of SEGWAY ROBOTICS.
It is intended for companies, it can carry loads
The MINI PLUS was created on the same basis as the LOOMO

I would have liked to post here the pictures but I have more space allocated to the attachments, (I have 50ko left)

{ edited 09/29/2017 }

Yesterday i found New official document from FCC with more internal pictures, you will be able to compare photos of ecodrift and those of the FCC

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DNV4uq1PmfZBhRpc9

Archived