Which EUCs has the highest payload?

Vence

On 18/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, KingSong69 said:

Problem is that with your weight you MUST have a powerfull wheel like Monster, V3s+ or 18S!

Others just will not do the job! Yes, you might be able to drive them carefully on a straight road...but all inclines will make the wheel go limbo, or any hefty acceleration (even by mistake) can send you flying....

So dont come to the idea, that you will be happy with a wheel under 680wh or under 1200Watt nominal!

I just bought an Airwheel X8 which I think is 170wh, which is the biggest beast they have. It seeks to carry me ok, but I am just a beginner, and while I can ride it, starting and stopping are challenging (so I am not confident enough to commute).  The ergonomics, however are terrible, and my shins hurt from where the battery pokes me.

The KS wheels are really expensive, given I am a beginner.

13 minutes ago, Vence said:

I just bought an Airwheel X8 which I think is 170wh, which is the biggest beast they have. It seeks to carry me ok, but I am just a beginner, and while I can ride it, starting and stopping are challenging (so I am not confident enough to commute).  The ergonomics, however are terrible, and my shins hurt from where the battery pokes me.

The KS wheels are really expensive, given I am a beginner.

The hurting shins will go away over time, when you become a experienced Driver you are even not in Need to touch the case anymore.

The X8 might be airwheels "biggest"...nonetheless it is not comparable to an  uptodate KS, GW or IM. Power and stability of an X8 is not comparable anymore, the x8 is 2014tech and Attention, if braking or accelerating to hard with it's only "one pack of cells" it has good chances to cutout and send you flying.

I would even go that far and say when comparing a x8 to a KS16/18 or ACM/Msuper the x8 only goes  as a toy, while the other mentioned are real commuter vehicles.

Sure, you have to take some Money in the Hand to get a REAL good wheel! I would say the best Option of a real good wheel is a V8, which you can get for 800 dollar's.

32 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

The hurting shins will go away over time, when you become a experienced Driver you are even not in Need to touch the case anymore.

The X8 might be airwheels "biggest"...nonetheless it is not comparable to an  uptodate KS, GW or IM. Power and stability of an X8 is not comparable anymore, the x8 is 2014tech and Attention, if braking or accelerating to hard with it's only "one pack of cells" it has good chances to cutout and send you flying.

I would even go that far and say when comparing a x8 to a KS16/18 or ACM/Msuper the x8 only goes  as a toy, while the other mentioned are real commuter vehicles.

Sure, you have to take some Money in the Hand to get a REAL good wheel! I would say the best Option of a real good wheel is a V8, which you can get for 800 dollar's.

Hmm, are you saying it is easier to learn on a V8 of those?  What I worry about is that I never learn it properly enough to commute, and I give up and it ends up in the back of my closet as an abandoned hobby having spent a further $800

3 hours ago, Vence said:

Hmm, are you saying it is easier to learn on a V8 of those?  What I worry about is that I never learn it properly enough to commute, and I give up and it ends up in the back of my closet as an abandoned hobby having spent a further $800

Learning is just a matter of time....and i would exspect it "the same" no matter what wheel, as Long as the wheel is able to Keep you upright!

When you have a date with Paddy or another Driver...you might see and feel the differences between a real good wheel and a x8

Archived