Problem with the app

Morning Everyone, i just bought a new V5f and when i tried to update the firmware of the app in the Phone it comes a message telling me "only the owner can change it " and im the owner. Can anyone help me to fix it? Also can i use my account of spotify on it? I only managed to put the program it comes on it. Thanks in advance. 

3 hours ago, Juan Manuel López-Ibarra Gómez said:

Morning Everyone, i just bought a new V5f and when i tried to update the firmware of the app in the Phone it comes a message telling me "only the owner can change it " and im the owner. Can anyone help me to fix it? Also can i use my account of spotify on it? I only managed to put the program it comes on it. Thanks in advance. 

I think you have to enter the serial no of the wheel to 'prove' you are the owner. I have a new phone and haven't done this so I get the same message.

Ps. there aren't any firmware updates anyway ?

2 hours ago, Juan Manuel López-Ibarra Gómez said:

You must register the V5F to your account in the App. Go to the "Me" screen. Then tap the Setting cog in the top right corner. Tap the "Owner Verification" option in the Setting screen. Enter the serial number of your unit in the text field and tap submit. It should appear below under "Verified SCV". You should then be able to upgrade firmware and change the Bluetooth password.

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2017 at 3:49 PM, Juan Manuel López-Ibarra Gómez said:

Thanks very much, Im resolve this problem.

Is possible listen músic for the inmotiom speakers??

On 12/1/2017 at 2:26 AM, Kudays said:

Hi, I saw "Download Music" option in Inmotion Bluetooth App. What's is it for if i can not listen to music?  

Archived