Buying King Song in NYC

Kevin Prust

44 minutes ago, Kevin Prust said:

Hi, 

I'm looking to buy a KS-16s or KS-14s.  I live in NYC and I found this site https://euc.nyc Did anyone ever buy anything from them? are they reliable? can i see the wheel before I buy it?

When i get the website correct, you can visit them or they even bring you the wheel in NYC...

Another reputable USA seller is ewheels.com

56 minutes ago, Kevin Prust said:

Hi, 

I'm looking to buy a KS-16s or KS-14s.  I live in NYC and I found this site https://euc.nyc Did anyone ever buy anything from them? are they reliable? can i see the wheel before I buy it?

I never heard of them, but it's a good sign that they stock lots of spare parts. The website states that you can pick it up, so I can imagine that you can see the wheel before buying it. Give them a call.

Hi,

I have bought 2 Gotway wheels with them about 4-6 moths back. Funny enough I asked a similar question on this forum :)   Dmitry delivered the wheel in person same day both times.   He answered my questions to help me find the right model, and helped me with other questions.  I also recently purchased a replacement shell from them (had a bad accident).  Overall very present experience.

11 minutes ago, Kevin Prust said:

Thank you guys for your replays.

Called them up - looks like I'm getting my wheel tonight!!!! Dmitry will bring KS-16s and KS-14s to my place for me to choose from.  Pleasantly surprised.

I can't personally speak to the 16s, but I can tell you that the 14S is a killer wheel. I'm giving it a 10 out of 10 rating. If you go that route be sure to load the 1.05 firmware or better yet, get Dmitry to do it for you. Without the firmware update it's a 5 out of 10 wheel.

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I can't personally speak to the 16s, but I can tell you that the 14S is a killer wheel. I'm giving it a 10 out of 10 rating. If you go that route be sure to load the 1.05 firmware or better yet, get Dmitry to do it for you. Without the firmware update it's a 5 out of 10 wheel.

Thanks Marty, I'm leaning towards 16s, because I am 220 lbs :) But thanks for the advise, I will ask him about the firmware.

Thanks a lot for vouching for us, guys! :)

We do indeed do our best to deliver to our local customers on the same day, stock the parts, provide repair service and let you try before you buy. 

Welcome to EUC.NYC Family, Kevin! :)

Archived