replacing bicycle charity with euc charity

kour

https://worldbicyclerelief.org/en/

and there are many other similar bicycle-oriented humanitarian efforts. but we all know, here at least, which of the two to go with ;)

instead of wringing his panties along with putin over the AI apocalypse, mr. musk should devote part of his efforts, since batteries are a huge part of his game, to the development and permeation of awesome eucs and charging centers throughout the world!

Charity is about what the people you help want, not what you want. If they want bikes, give them bikes.

But if they want EUCs... I'm all for it! And why would they want EUCs? Because they see one of us riding around and think "I want to do that, too!" or "It's that Marty guy again, I want to be like that!". So, in the name of charity, ride your wheels far and often, guys. It's also a moral imperative;)

(And if Mr. Musk wants to do some charity, how about getting off the taxpayer-funded subsidy teat he's living off? I don't like the guy, as well as other so called philantropists [e.g. Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, ...] who are phenomenally low on results for the phenomenal amounts of money they claim to offer. You can only go so far in helping people by in fact caring only about your investments and image, keeping wages low, and being a general libertarian asshole/moron.)

Archived